HB’s 4 strain DWC Perpetual Grow

I keep dem girls happy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

7 Likes

A ‘lit loup’ that’s the right weapon!
That helps to shut up the little voice that repeatedly keeps asking “are we there yet?.. are we there yet?..” :crazy_face: :star_struck:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Look before ya leap and what not lol

5 Likes

You are right, it is not optimal, could use a bit more magnification. Depth of field is always a bit of a problem

But you can see amber in there. (I played with your photo a little)

Cheers
G

6 Likes

You must have a surgeon’s hands to keep the camera and the scope steady enough to take pictures that nice.

3 Likes

7 Likes

7 Likes

Wow ,your doing great!

2 Likes

10 Likes

What do you lads think? About time?

7 Likes

Looks close. The leaves usually show amber a little before the buds. But, it’s very close.

4 Likes

Think 24 hours darkness top it off or continue as scheduled with 12s?

2 Likes

Like @GMan said, you are ‘in the window’, now you are down to your personal preferences.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Im gonna keep on going as planned, haven’t watered in about 6 days, according to a couple studies i read drought increases thc %. Combined with the shock of 24 hours of light and continued “growth” post cutting, I think I’m gonna be good.

3 Likes

Also my little ol 2 plant flower tent has 18 waiting to go in and they’re getting a little impatient.

1 Like

I’m so going to buy a fogger . I have to try it out. You make it look so easy

1 Like

I never tried the darkness trick at harvest. I will someday. I think I remember reading that letting them starve for water a little at the end moves resin up into the plant.

2 Likes

I need to clarify, in an earlier post I stated i dropped the fog due to an electrical/water problem. Fog still runs most cloning but I retired it for big girls. I’ll have to update the title of this

2 Likes

14 Likes