Well you still did a great job.

2 Likes

10 Likes

looks very well manicured how did you do it

2 Likes

Ok lads time for round two.
What we got:
26 DWC buckets up and running.
11 in flower tent (tent that I actually only use the frame for and I cut the fabric into square sheets to seal this part of the basement) and 15 in the veg room, with 30 clones right behind them.
Currently in mid flower I have 2 MASSIVE blueberry cheesecake plants (one of which may not make it due to overheating) and 1 healthy ass critical kush plant. She was right next to the BBC plants during my overheating goof and it didn’t even phase her. My other 8 in flower are early flower, under a week, and are 2 Lemon Headband Kush, 2 Green Crack, 2 Blueberry cheesecake, and 2 critical kush.

After seeing how resillant this CK strain is, and I just adore the way it grows, I’ll be creating a momma for the BBC and Lemon Headband, putting them somewhere safe, and running only green crack and CK. Of my 15 in mid veg, 4 are CK, 4 are GC, 4 are BBC, and 3 are LHK.

Of the 30 clones, 20 are CK, 10 are GC.
The goal is to be in a 30 day perpetual harvest by mid August. I plan on running 15 per stage. So 15 in early veg, 15 in late veg, 15 in early flower, 15 in late flower. All strains are 60 day or less on their flower time I can finally say that I am 30 days spaced out for every cycle I’m in now. My 3 in mid flower should be ready to go in 30 days, the other 8 I just put in, of my 15 in veg I have 7 that are roughly 25 days away from being ready for 12s, and 8 that were just put in buckets.
By the time the 30 clones I have root, I’ll be diving head first into my perpetual. 15 of the 30 are going out door, the remaining 15 will be my first early veg cycle running full steam ahead.

Lighting:
6 HLG 550 RSPECS
2 Vivaspectra 600wattTW COB LED

All hydroponic, DWC, using a 3 part nutrient package made by Emerald Harvest.

So far my electric bill has remained under $200.
Couple quick pics and i will provide more later.

8 Likes

Looks like it will get a bit crazy in there shortly :wink:

1 Like

Priming and painting the floor of my veg room and ill post some of the second half of what I got going on. And as insane as this sounds, both rooms only account for maybe 40% of the space I have allotted :grimacing:

1 Like

I hope it goes well for you, until you can make more rooms up.

Love the perpetual plan. So you’ll be pulling finished 15 plants and putting 15 rooted clones in every 30 days? How long does a plant take to go through the whole grow? Sounds like 120 days?

I’m looking to do something similar and I’m trying to work out how to do my cycles. I was only planning to run a 90 day full grow, 30 day veg, 60 day bloom, with 3 stages and a monthly in/out.

2 Likes

My veg room will essentially be 3 phases. 10 days in cloner, 20 days early veg, 20 days late veg, 30 days early flower, 30 days late flower, cut. There’s a 10 day difference there but that can be played with since it exists in the veg room and I can just delay cutting off my mother’s with those 10 days. I’m kinda pissing in the dark on this but as i sit back and watch it all come together in pretty confident in my approach until issues arise or I can devise a better way

3 Likes

Ah ok, that makes more sense. It’d drive me nuts that they’re not on all even intervals. OCD much.

3 Likes

Lmao I figure it gives me a 10 day cushion if any tragedy were to occur concerning my clones.

2 Likes

Progress lads

5 Likes

Green Crack awesome hard to come bye where im at …makes my 4x4x80 with one plant in DWC to shame

2 Likes

Took a good year to acquire the funding(I had to convince someone to invest even, tried avout 5 people before I found someone willing to take the risk), find a landlord who was “down”, I drove to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan from central Ohio to get genetics that I knew were legit (shout out stashdrop from Michigents Discord Server), my life savings to piece together everything else, and a lot of learning on the fly. A solid two years if factor in the networking and selling myself (my idea/ vision) to have channels into all aspects of the game. Now I know the co founder of HLG on a first name basis, can get genetics from half a dozen states, befriended a couple Canadian commercial growers, etc. None of this is to be meant in a bragging way, it’s more if my dumbass could push thru those 2 years with measurable success, or at least the pathway to it, it just goes to show you can have whatever room you choose. If a small room is what makes one happy, it’s best for them to have a small room. If that’s what keeps them passionate about what they do then imo they’ll get the best results and be content with what they do.

Anyone who has ever accomplished a long task, like writing a thesis or building their dream house would probably agree here, but the joy and fulfillment in life doesnt seem to be in reaching your goals, but the devotion and effort you put into them and watching them develope into something beautiful, that you built from the ground up.

5 Likes

Two near the back had severe root damage but I think they’re gonna make it.

4 Likes

Just passing thru with a quick update of the flower tent

4 Likes

Come July I expect this same room 30 days from now to go ahead and take that July picture of the month :wink:

4 Likes

Unrelated but entirely related

2 Likes