HB’s 4 strain DWC Perpetual Grow

6 Likes

Even the big gals? Ive never encountered male or hermies. Any guidance on the provided pics?

They look ok atm. you will have to keep checking. Mine didn’t hermie until 12 weeks into flower catching up.

No not necessarily, I managed to do it twice in one grow 4 weeks in timer problems and they were on 24 hours for 2-3 weeks, then sorted that and added another light and timer, and the timer was fucked out of the box, and they went back into 24 hours on for 10 days lol, then back to12/12, took 15 weeks to finish, 2 re vegged and hermied,1 had no problems, and 3 re vegged and were all leafy buds.

If they switch back quick enough they should be alright, you can put them in the dark for 48 hours to get them back into flower fast.

4 Likes

Is this going to essentially be a reset back to day 1 in regards to flower cycle or just a couple week delay?

1 Like

I found the time lost was basically what I had to add on, some I chopped that were still making a lot of new pistils, may be strain dependant.

If I mess up that bad again I will just chop them, most of the bud was only good for RSO, but as some was going to be that anyway it wasn’t so bad.

2 Likes

Im assuming early flower would be a little better off than the late flower plants at the end of the cycle?

2 Likes

I’m not seeing any balls (yet) just confused flowers.
Just keep an eye open for balls.

Mine showed up at the pre-flower sites next to the main stem but as @Shadey says you might not get any. (My herm was twitchy genetics)

Cheers
G

1 Like

It was just the odd bud lower down, with a single male flower, where Gpaw says, next to the main stem. The smoke was still good and only a dozen or so seeds from each plant. It actually tasted better than the last time I grew it lol.

2 Likes

You got me! I can’t spot it…
Maybe the last pic? 2/3rds down on the right??

Cheers
G

1 Like

I’ve got a 3rd part to my space unused, and about a dozen vegging that could go ahead and go into 12s with another 12 clones freshly rooted and in buckets. This third part of my room is plant free. Thinking maybe I should go ahead and turn it into a seperate flower room just incase the current one goes to shit.

Or better yet, maybe the three big gals should just go outdoors and see what happens?

1 Like

If you have the space and the lights, then separating them may be a good idea especially if you want to add more plants.

The 3 being put outside, will probably just carry on re vegging then, and start fresh bud sites as it grows, if that’s not a problem moving them outside, I would do that, rather than waste electric on a possible failure, then all your flower plants should be relatively safe.

2 Likes

This one looks a bit iffy but the pic #6 is a little blurred, on the right
side fan at the node looks like a ball starting, you should see it clearer on the plant.

2 Likes

This is what your looking for, these are almost ready to pop in this pic yours will be smaller and less defined.

1 Like

As shitty as today was, the forum came thru for me in more than one way. Got my seeds from the the vault competition :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Is this just deformed bud or a pollen sack?

4 Likes

3 Likes

Still looking good. If there is a white hair coming from the growth it’s still female.

3 Likes

She looks good, just a swollen calyx and twisted leaf in the wrong place looking like something else. Just keep an eye on them.

2 Likes

Welcome to the world #BananaCheesecake
Waiting on your brother/sisters Bogota Breeze next.

Shout out to @George_The_Vault

15 of 15 popped.

8 Likes

“I ain’t dead yet mother fuckers”

12 Likes