HB’s 4 strain DWC Perpetual Grow

great work man. Loved seeing the progression.

'bout Carl tho…that was messed up…

…couldn’t resist. I loved that episode.

1 Like

That was pretty profound, I am going to have to listen to this a few times, to comprehend it fully, but not learn it :wink:

I lmao when he said, Don.t ask the speaker if he achieved this, he would not be here. A polite way to say, dont ask dumb questions, start thinking.

I think he was channeling from a higher or alternate consciousness. The pauses were like buffering on a computer when its downloading.

1 Like

If you get time you should read up on his background. He has a very interesting story, more than I could ever get into here, but he was essentially molded to be a prophet and a leading figure in the religion he was born into, and eventually denounce that religion and all other religions and spent his whole life giving lectures.
I first watched this peaking off of 7 grams of APE mushies.

2 Likes

“You might be poor, be poor. Who cares?”

1 Like

He had it coming

2 Likes

I bet that was interesting lol.

Cheers, I will watch that and see what else I can find. I had a very strong resonance with what he was saying, and it makes perfect sense, just like a computer in a closed loop, we are stuck and we can’t escape. We need to start thinking about and understanding the basics of what the human experience is, and it is different for everyone which will hopefully provide an escape route from the loop, with a bigger input of options.

Never thought of prejudice being someone else’s experience of life and what it consisted of but it’s true everyone else’s experience does predudice your own when learned about and not experienced. Everything is personal perspective and cannot be experienced by another person in the same unique way.

3 Likes

That’s an interesting video. Heavy stuff. I may have to comeback to finish. I’m digging it though.

I like this quote: “It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

3 Likes

Jiddu Krishnamurti was a motivational speaker whose teachings have helped millions. The promulgator of the concept of embracing the good and bad around us and thus rising to a higher level of consciousness, Krishnamurti was a revered speaker with the Theosophical Society. However, he ended his long time association with the community over a disagreement. He was the President of Theosophical Society but an incident which filled him with spiritual awakening caused him to renounce the post. The World Teacher insisted that religion will take humans nowhere near the truth. Here’s a firsthand account of the incident which changed Krishnamurti’s life radically.

The evangelist says, "Ever since I left Australia I have been thinking and deliberating about the message which the Master K.H. gave me while I was there. I naturally wanted to achieve those orders as soon as I could, and I was to a certain extent uncertain as to the best method of attaining the ideals which were put before me. I do not think a day passed without spending some thought over it, but I am ashamed to say all this was done most casually and rather carelessly. But at the back of my mind the message of the Master ever dwelt.

Well, since August 3rd, I meditated regularly for about thirty minutes every morning. I could, to my astonishment, concentrate with considerable ease, and within a few days I began to see clearly where I had failed and where I was failing. Immediately I set about, consciously, to annihilate the wrong accumulations of the past years. With the same deliberation I set about to find out ways and means to achieve my aim.

During that period of less than three weeks, I connected to keep in mind the image of the Lord Maitreya throughout the entire day, and I found no difficulty in doing this. I found that I was getting calmer and more serene. My whole outlook on life was changed.

Then, on the 17th August, I felt acute pain at the nape of my neck and I had to cut down my meditation to fifteen minutes. The pain instead of getting better as I had hoped grew worse. The climax was reached on the 19th. I could not think, nor was I able to do anything, and I was forced by friends here to retire to bed. Then I became almost unconscious, though I was well aware of what was happening around me. I came to myself at about noon each day. On the first day while I was in that state and more conscious of the things around me, I had the first most extraordinary experience. There was a man mending the road; that man was myself; the pickaxe he held was myself; they very stone which he was breaking up was a part of me; the tender blade of grass was my very being, and the tree beside the man was myself. I almost could feel and think like the roadmender, and I could feel the wind passing through the tree, and the little ant on the blade of grass I could feel. The birds, the dust, and the very noise were a part of me. Just then there was a car passing by at some distance; I was the driver, the engine, and the tyres; as the car went further away from me, I was going away from myself. I was in everything, or rather everything was in me, inanimate and animate, the mountain, the worm, and all breathing things. All day long I remained in this happy condition. I could not eat anything, and again at about six I began to lose my physical body, and naturally the physical elemental did what it liked; I was semi-conscious.

I have seen the Light. I have touched compassion which heals all sorrow and suffering; it is not for myself, but for the world. I have stood on the mountain top and gazed at the mighty Beings. Never can I be in utter darkness; I have seen the glorious and healing Light. The fountain of Truth has been revealed to me and the darkness has been dispersed. Love in all its glory has intoxicated my heart; my heart can never be closed. I have drunk at the fountain of Joy and eternal Beauty. I am God-intoxicated."

4 Likes
1 Like

He sounds like he was having an out of body experience, I have had several in my early 20’s and what started my meditation practice, I would meditate for 60-90 minutes at a time, trying to re experience an etheric or astral projection.

I always say there is no good or bad, but merely experience and how it is perceived at that moment. What we consider at the time to be something bad can transform into something good later but it’s all perspective on an individual level.

I also have had the privilege of experiencing 3 times in my life a feeling of complete serene joy, and connectedness to everything, if only it could be maintained as the status quo.

Through being bullied in school at a young age, I learned to detach from my emotional self and actually look at myself and observe what I was experiencing, as if I was watching it on a tv screen.

3 Likes

Ive had them via psychedelics and delta tone induced astral projection. Shits very intense and almost heart breaking when you realize you can’t really “control” them or hold onto them

2 Likes

Yeah, depressing when you can’t repeat it at will and addictive because you keep wanting it more. At least it pushed my meditating after 4 years of trying to about 2-3 hours a day, trying to reproduce the experience which developed lots of other metaphysical abilities.

I have used LSD about 3 times, didn’t like it, mushrooms twice which was better, never tried extasy or MDMA but from the way people describe it, it sounds just like, how you feel in OOBE or the feeling of complete joy and connectedness, which I experienced twice whilst driving in a car, which was weird, and before I even started meditating. The other time was during an OOBE.

2 Likes

3 Likes

CK1 day 24, shes gonna be a producer.

3 Likes

CK1 and Blueberry Cheesecake, day 27 or so.
Other pic has both strains+ green crack and lemon kush, week 2 of flower

5 Likes

Anyone that can tell me wtf is happening here?

4 Likes

Looks a bit like a re veg after flowering has started.

4 Likes

If you look back at your pics from 8 days ago you can see it there as well.

1 Like

Yeah I figured it out. Had a leak. Can’t believe I didnt see it before. If i post a few pics, could you lads reassure me on the lack of male and hermies? I already fixed the light leak and im gonna get them back on schedule. Most are only 2 weeka to 3 weeks into flower. Three of rhem were about 5 weeks in. Are they fucked?

2 Likes

Give then a little time, and they will sort it out.

Cheers
G

1 Like