HeadyBear's Den: Season II (Laissez les bons temps rouler!)

Same! I grow in Octopots, but my moms live in 1 gallon fabric pots. I keep two pots per drip tray/saucer (10" diameter, 1" tall, sturdy). The plants get a little spill of liquid over the soil, then I fill the tray with the rest of the water/nute mixture, to be soaked up.

5 Likes

Feeding day.
In 2 gallons of water I mixed 8 oz. of mixed JLF:
Canna 2 oz.
Arugula 2 oz.
Food waste 4 oz.
All plants that aren’t Oaxaca got a 1.5-2 minute spray of solution, depending on pot weight.
Rearranged the tent so everybody gets a much light as possible.
Still praying for at least 1 male Oaxacan or this is going to be pretty challenging in terms of space.

23 Likes

Now that’s a sentence I don’t see often! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

My cup overfloweth!!!

4 Likes

3 Likes

Ace of Cups:
This card represents an unfailing source of balm for body, heart and soul. It suggests that you can relax into a safety net of love, support and communion.

I’ll take it!

8 Likes

Ace of Cups would be a great name, for a cross… :thinking:

and… It hasn’t been used (on Seedfinder…) :+1:
{definitely better than the names of Norwegian frost giants that I’ve been looking at…}

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Oh, a whole tarot themed line!
Obviously major arcana only :rofl:

3 Likes

Rider Weed Seeds :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just cruised this thread and wanted to say nice work!

Hope the new job is going well, beautiful grow :sunglasses:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Yes!
Or Loteria Cards!

Fun fact @Upstate and my other landrace aficionados: I gave Big Poppa and one of the other Oaxaca a full strength (4 oz/gallon), feed with Jadam fermented fertilizer. Very happy, no burn whatsoever! I like these inputs.

4 Likes

Sun Ra babies doing Sun Ra things

20 Likes

Oaxaca is looking good. Keep doing what you are doing! Fingers crossed you get a male. How many weeks into flower now?

2 Likes

A question for you all my friends:

When do you start counting veg days?
  • When the plant breaks ground
  • First set of true leaves
  • I don’t count veg cycle days
  • Something else (make a post!)

0 voters

My count is pretty loose, but I want to standardize it for future reference.

4 Likes

6 weeks in flower for big Poppa, but she’s been stressed so I think she’s gonna be delayed a bit. Leaves started to unfurl this week, lessening the eagle claw, but still recovering from the stressful life in the grow bag. That one did not like small shoes.
5 weeks for the arachno pheno, which is now the tallest plant in my tent by 4 inches, and loving life in a one gallon fabric pot… happy as a clam!
3 weeks for the late starts. They’re fine, bit the tripod pheno is getting big now. The other one…slow and steady.

1 Like

I usually go about 6 weeks but I don’t count. I just look for preflowers then flip. Usually 5-6 weeks.

2 Likes

Have you tried yelling at it? :thinking:

3 Likes

Arachno:

Wanna ID the pheno, @Upstate ?

8 Likes

:exploding_head:

2 Likes