HeadyBear's Den: Season II (Laissez les bons temps rouler!)

No! Because these plants will go from 8 inches to 36 inches in a damn week if you give them any reason whatsoever!
If I yell, it will grow out of spite… bitter flowers :skull_and_crossbones::broccoli::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I start counting as soon as I plant the seeds in the soil, which lately has been after a 24-hour soak in water and a little bit of fulvic. I’m not gonna keep track of what sprouted when and all that. Seems to me that once the seeds are in soil, they’re vegging.

Same with flower. The day I switch to 11.5/12.5, the plants are flowering. I never understood that whole thing about counting from when you first start seeing actual flowers. That doesn’t make any sense.

3 Likes

Agreed. For me, the day of the light cycle switch is the first day of flower; flower time means how long it takes from flip to harvest in my book.

3 Likes

Praise Jesus and hail Satan, I think the “slow and steady” Oaxaca is a male!

1 Like

Lol. Definitely a tall stretchy pheno. All those side shoots are really going to come in these next few weeks. If you see stem resin on these shoots, that’s a great sign. The thicker the better.

Oh nice. That will free up some room.

2 Likes

What’s your recommendation on pollination timing @Upstate ? I have Oaxaca pollen in the freezer, and I want more seeds!

3 Likes

Ha ha! (Triumphantly)
Oaxaca tripod pheno appears to be male as well!
Just a preflower assessment, but if so this is excellent news.
That will leave 10 plants in the 4x5, which, though still tight, will be much more manageable. Especially with the presence of 2 female Oaxaca that really want to grow

5 Likes

How many seeds do you want to make?

2 Likes

Not a bunch. I want some from each plant for future smoke, and for future seed increase, so 50-100 seeds is probably more than enough.
Since this will be 1 male/2 female breeding, I’d like to eventually do another OP to open the the genetic diversity back up.

6 Likes

A pinky nail sized flower cluster will make between 10 and 20 seeds.

3 Likes

How many weeks from pollination to seed maturity?
3-4?

1 Like

About 6 weeks.

5 Likes

Thanks buddy. Getting close to pollen time then!

2 Likes

Some clearer individual shots of the 3 Oaxaca ladies

Big Poppa looks crazy, but is almost recovered.

27 Likes

@boatbum325
My @MAHAKALA order arrived! Absolutely discrete… virtually invisible. Seeds taped inside a DVD case, all but bomb proof. 11 days from order to delivery.
Also @willie the equally protective and discrete box with the Imperial Majesty, Divine Intervention, and NLxJenny Kush (holy shit thank you!), is in my hands!

7 Likes

There is a member doing a jenny kush repro seeds might be wet already.:wink:

2 Likes

I can’t stop!!

@JAWS I gotta take a crack at your gear, so I snagged a couple, and got a 10 pack of Lost Skunk f2s to boot! This will be my first time getting genetics from you. Stoked for the Cherry AK!
The @Strayfox Sour Chem Haze scored me a 5 pack of Hollywood PK x 70s bag seed, which means I now have 10 of those and will be doing a repro at some point.
And the freebie from Black Market Breeders is GMO x Black Lime Reserve Bukakke.
Now you know I have to do a final tally
94 seeds for 210 dollars making the total 2.23 a bean!
Get fucked if you shop anywhere other than @Great_lakes_Genetics :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::bear::bear:
(I kid, of course; shop wherever the fuck you want to!:purple_heart:)

11 Likes

thank you for the support my friend, hope you like those and you could not have picked a better place to buy the JAWS GENETICS.

much thanks …

5 Likes

AgHazexSow, Vietnam Bomb, and 1 BDxAH have been flowering for 19 days.
2 more BDxAH are at 12 days
The Oaxacan are at:
Big Poppa 7 weeks
Arachno 6 weeks
Tripod 4 weeks

Overview:

21 Likes

Thanks for the work you do! I like to support breeders who are active here, and I really appreciate your presence and participation.

4 Likes