HeadyBear's Den: Season II (Laissez les bons temps rouler!)

That light is awesome, and I’ll bet those strains are going to love it. Will check in for sure!

2 Likes

I agree! I’m so grateful to @PhlizonGrowLight , because all of my gear has to be discount or secondhand due to my financial situation; I never could have gotten that on my own. The plants love it too, and even at 30% and 36 inches above the sprouts, nodes are staying tight, and the babies are growing fast!

My other light is an HLG 300 RSPEC, but I’m trying to sell it (not as hot an item as I thought it would be on OfferUp), so I can get a broad spectrum light like the Phlizon.

I’m considering a Phlizon 320 bar style, Mars Hydro SP3000, the Viparspectra XS1500 x2, or I found a light named “Raging Kale II” that’s normally 500 bucks, but secondhand there’s one for 120… nice lenses and features, but I can’t figure out why it’s so expensive regularly, it’s just a 250 watter.
The Rspec won’t be what I want for veg growth, unless I have supplemental blue spectrum.

It’s just gonna be a matter of what shows up on ebay or Craigslist or whatever, when I have the coin to drop, but for now the Phlizon is going to get tested as a full cycle lamp!

7 Likes

Wow, been hearing Mars Hydro or HLG R Spec was the best for fruiting. B Spec looks cool for veg, but I need something with more utility for a first major light investment. Mars Hydro seemed to be the best of both worlds, but I’ll be looking into Philizon. It ain’t about the numbers, it’s about what those plants crave. [Insert Brawndo Joke Here.]

2 Likes

Yeah man I have slowly been trying to make a light, until then I have been entering in giveaways hoping to get lucky haha. Good luck man, and congrats!

2 Likes

Nice! What are you using? I’ve heard good things about the DIY lamps people build, and the price is right!

Oh yeah. Believe me, if I found an insanely cheap 300 Bspec, I’d be all over it; keep my Rspec and switch them depending on cycle. Crazy bright, high quality lights, with a price tag to prove it.

You’ll find several folks here who run @PhlizonGrowLight rigs, and when I won mine, all of them reached out to tell me how much they love theirs! I think that says a lot.

3 Likes

Holy. MOTHERFUCKING. Shit.
So I just made that post about the Bspec, and decided to check again for a light on OfferUp.
Welp. 6 hours ago, a guy posted 3 HLG 300 BSpecs for 99 bucks each.
So since I said this:

I did this:

Light problem solved.

How bout that for a deal @Dirt_Wizard ?!

14 Likes
6 Likes

Heyyy good shit man! That’s a crazy coincidence, the exact ones you wanted :joy:

I am going to try running the Bridgelux gen 2 4ft strips. A little cautious about wiring it, but I should be fine. Not too many parts left to get :+1::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hot damn! What a killer deal!

2 Likes

Good luck with Season II

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

Rule number 1 to getting a deal: Know what you want.
Rule number 2: If you’re patient, you’ll get what you want.
:bear::+1:

I know I don’t have to tell you!

Thank you, lovely human! Nice to see you in my neck of the woods!

5 Likes

Looks like your starting a fun new adventure!
Settled in and since you always bless everyone
May you have the most vibrant emeraldgreen blessing for your new grow!

2 Likes

Honored, homie! Great to have you check in

3 Likes

Here’s my homie for your spot and some mush…

I’m sure related on some level … :wink:

3 Likes

I bless this grow with the livingest soil vibes😉

3 Likes

Fuck yeah! This week be the livingest soil yet!

Love this @Pawsfodocaws ! And with all those veins, it must be penis envy! :eggplant:

3 Likes

Must be, albino be it that! They’re the fun ones :wink:.

1 Like

Soooo….uhhh dude got any more 300s for sale?

1 Like

DM inbound

2 Likes

Seems everyone’s smashing on the dealz. Nice to have been lucky me self. Right on guys!

2 Likes