HeadyBear's Den: Season II (Laissez les bons temps rouler!)

Awesome!!! Looks like she’s only getting started!
Thanks for the update!!!
The mother was clawing too, I assume that’s when they’re at max power. :smile:

4 Likes

I’m conflicted. Some of them I think 3 more weeks, others half cooked.

4 Likes

Yay updates! Sorry about the thrips. I’ve read somewhere that 2" of sand on top of your soil will smoother larva and stop bugs from laying eggs. I know for sure fungus gnats do you think would work for your thrips or at least knock em down a bit?

Oh ya samsquanch og x cdlc is amazing smoke. Mine structurely looked more like sog than cdlc and was :fire:

1 Like

SFV’s the only OG I’ve ever blazed that actually tasted lemon-y, despite what every description of every OG ever says haha, so maybe there’s a little SFV influence, too. Never grown it, only smoked it, so I dunno what it smells like on the live plant.

Having said that, the Pinball Wizard I grew smelled craaaaaaazzyyyy-lemony once it was dried and I was trimming it. Too lemony, really haha, like I bit right into a fresh lemon, couldn’t get that taste out of my mouth for two days after trimming it.

So maybe a lil’ bit of both? Haha.

Those pics are all run through “photo software” or whatever anyway… haha.

3 Likes

A heads up if you do decide to buy mephisto genetics here is a tip. If you order a single seed you get 2 if 3 ok you get 5 if 5 you get 7. Plus whatever freebies you qualify for as well. That helped me save $ Knowing those extra come plus gives me more to give to friends.lol

3 Likes

Looking good from here, love the shitty photography of some beautiful plants :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m sure the smoke will be top notch and jars full soon enough (but is it ever soon enough??). :green_heart:

1 Like

I guess the smoke will tell the story! We’ll see how aromas develop for the next few weeks still, too

1 Like

A little update to showcase Nice Rogue, bred by @Rogue
She’s a beauty!

14 Likes

They grow up so fast… Thank you very much for growing this one out, great job and I’m glad she doesn’t care about the thrips! :muscle: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

How long has she been in flower now?

4 Likes

Actually, the thrips don’t care about her! She and the purple bagseed have shown excellent pest resistance.
They aren’t unaffected, but certainly less than the SunRa.
Flowering time estimate 5-6 weeks in

6 Likes

Wow, and she’s already packed it on that much, awesome!

2 Likes

She honestly looks to be at the same developmental stage as the SunRa that are 2 weeks ahead of her.
She might be a 9 weeker!

1 Like

Looking up the flowering time of the mother (Mr. Nice NL5 x Afghan):

Flowering period:

Indoor flowering usually takes between 7-9 weeks depending upon how the plant is grown.

Outdoors we expect it to be completed in October(mid) Northern Hemisphere or March/April(southern Hemisphere).

Hey, what is the smell like?!

I was getting either roast chicken or complex velvety perfume.

1 Like

I shall give her a rub and a sniff, and report back.

2 Likes

2 Likes

That’s a dangerous quote out of context :rofl::rofl:. Plants looking good.

5 Likes

curiosity intensifies

1 Like

Nice Rogue (@Rogue ) buds getting close!

15 Likes

Very Nice @HeadyBearAdventures :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Oh wow, that’s very decent!!! :star_struck: :open_mouth: :grin:

I’m so happy she’s doing so well for you!
And all organic!!! And assaulted by thrips!
Doing so well anyway!

Awesome!

Thank you very much for the update my friend!

2 Likes