HeadyMcDank’s Fundraiser Auction Edition 2023

the Cube is an incredible strain :fire:
highly recommend any cross that has it
just saying…

11 Likes

Agreed! haha…

Cheers!

2 Likes

Some pics of the F1 females in small pots under low watts they still go bushy! super frosty!

3 Likes

Some Pics of @Tomcat 's run of Cherry West x Cube x Blueberry… Thanks for the Visuals and Notes Tomcat!

5 Likes

LOT 10 $40 @Kushking902

3 Likes

@FirstCavApache64 $70, lot 9 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Lot #3 $60 @Turtle

3 Likes

@Kushking902 Lot 6 $50

3 Likes

Where did you get the alien tech(technology?). That was from either obsolete or alien (I forgot who). I heard there was never pure alien technology seeds only crosses and that cut never made it out to the public. Im curious what you have.

4 Likes

Lot #1 $35 @Heliosphear

4 Likes

When you out bid a person, after notification. You can change the amount to your bid and change name to you. Just make sure nobody is editing.

:green_heart: :seedling:

7 Likes

Lot #4 $55 @Kushking902

4 Likes

I got Fem seed from a place in Canada. I do not remember who though it was a while ago.

Whilst, I do not have a way to really verify, For sure the plant was a frosty, stout, colorful, afghani plant that was super potent and the stone lasted a long time that had a similar look to some of the photos of Hybrids I have seen in Pics. It felt very much like what I have read about Alien tech.

6 Likes

Lot 4 65$ @Heliosphear

3 Likes

LOT 2 $40 @FirstCavApache64

3 Likes

LOT 10 $45 @DrGonzo13

2 Likes

Lot #4 $75 @Kushking902

2 Likes

Lot #7 40$ @patsnumone

1 Like

Thanks @HeadyMcDank for organizing it! :100:

I second that, it’s getting traction, thanks for all bidding!

It’s easy if you are used to transact with Paypal, I’ve sent you more details in PM.

8 Likes

Lot # 7 $45 @Cannasseur

2 Likes