Heime Cheeba was killed in a motorcycle accident yesterday

This broke my heart. An absolute legend in the game. My mentor, myself, my brother, my mentors brother and son all had a little farewell smoke off for him . We set a fatty in the ashtray of absolute killer and let it burn out as we smoked ourselves silly. Rest in paradise brother! I imagine you up there in a literal field of dreams running through, frolicking like a kid in a toy store with an unlimited budget! Thank you for all your work, knowledge and incredible genetics. Much love and respect šŸ«”

23 Likes

I hate to hear such news.
Too many lost on the road for sure.

I think ya gotta have big balls to ride today.
Some folks are just silly on the road.

R.I.P. Heime cheeba!

I did not know ya.
I just checked out the youtube stuffā€¦
He seemed like a fun guy, I surely could be friends with.
Sad day, sorry for you folks that knew him well.
My condolences across the board. :woozy_face:

10 Likes

Gosh, so sad to hear thisā€¦ although as a fellow riderā€¦ itā€™s the chance/risk we LOVE to take.
RIP @HeimeCheeba

ā˜†DJSF

6 Likes

Very sorry to see thisā€¦condolences for the family and RIPā€¦ The Doc

5 Likes

I got to meet him at Emerald Cup and he was a ray of sunshine

Much Love to his family

7 Likes

Condolences to his family and friends :pray:

4 Likes

I am new here. And I shall admit I did not know him. But as a long time rider the road will be a little colder with his loss. Condolences to the family. Rest my fellow.

8 Likes

Iā€™ll take a small share of the seeds when available to carry the legacy if I may.

5 Likes

BEAUTIFUL WORDS, Brother, simply beautiful!! Indeed, SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

R.I.P above the clouds Heime Cheeba

Just droppedā€¦

24 Likes

Man, Iā€™m just listening to this potcast episode now, had heard the name before but never knew the depths of Heimeā€™s preservation work, what a shame man.

9 Likes

Rip Heime Cheeba

2 Likes

Fuck Is so sad hear this knowing he is not here.
Also happy as he got to live the life he wished doing what he loved, riding bikes, travelling around the world preserving genetics

Much respectšŸ’š

6 Likes

Damnā€¦ Got a real knot in my stomachā€¦ dude was true: Rest In Peace brother.

Sad day, truest respect - will burn one for you at this moment.

3 Likes

Thank you for this brother! Made my entire day to watch this! Truly did

5 Likes

Damn, he was active on here for a few days a while back and it didnā€™t look like anybody acknowledged him :disappointed: sad news. Heard he had quite the library. I wonder how long ago that podcast was recorded :thinking: @CoastalgrownBC that would make for a lovely Co-op seed run, pretty sure it would qualify :+1:

1 Like

Does anyone know how to purchase from the alaska cannabis cache? I had heard that heimeā€™s son was taking over before he passed, and Iā€™d like to contribute to the company, and maybe run some MTF in honor of heimeā€™s memory.

5 Likes

So Iā€™m not sure what Jimā€™s kid is going to do. Hemie was like Santa Claus to a lot of familyā€™s up where he was from. And he also made sure what he was doing was proper.
But from what he last told me. The site they have was setup by someone else, and the last vendor Hemie set up was just getting started with him. I havenā€™t had a chance to ever talk to jims kid. Hopefully will get to one day, but for now I think itā€™s gonna be a little bit before we hear word. I would imagine that like his dad, he is gonna hold the torch high and proud, and also make sure not to rush anything.

9 Likes

Sorry to hear thisā€¦ Iā€™m new, but the comments are showing that he was liked and respected here and I wish I could have learned from him, as I am learning from so many of youā€¦ sympathy going out to his loved ones.

4 Likes

Iā€™ll for sure keep an ear to the ground on how to support Jimā€™s legacy. If you hear anything please let the group know, Iā€™m sure there are other thatā€™d want to do the same

2 Likes