Heime Cheeba was killed in a motorcycle accident yesterday

Rest in Paradise my brother…. This one’s by you and for you. Thanks for EVERYTHING, Mike is still crying and heartbroken. We’ll miss ya , enjoy Valhalla and the many we’ve lost you will be reunited with. 🫡

8 Likes

Very sad to hear he’s gone, I only recently found his stuff but I was lucky Enough to get a pack of RKill Skunk. RIP Heime

7 Likes

RIP old school/new school.

That’s a serious bike he’s riding.

3 Likes

I would like to do a Fund Raiser for Jim’s Family, his son, Grand Kids ++ if Any one can get me in contact with them I have MANY of his Cultivars Mud Bight Delight, MTF, Mastodon +++++++++++++++ Just looking for an OK That’s all I need Dave@F1GENETICSSEEDS.COM I will take care of the Rest

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @F1Gen! If you want to create a fundraiser here, you’ll need to talk with @LemonadeJoe for details.

I’m not sure who in the family or circle friends of Hieme would be best to contact. Maybe someone can here can help.

Hit the introduce yourself thread to say hello and let people know who you are.

Introduce yourself

@LemonadeJoe can also hook you up if you’d like to become a sponsor, too. You’d be free to advertise your company here.

Hope you’re successful in your act of kindness. Peace

3 Likes

Was just recommended this episode on Reddit the other day, gonna give it a listen tonight. R.I.P Heime and I hope his legacy continues to have it’s time in the sun.

3 Likes

Seems like somebody here knew him. If you haven’t read it all already, there might be a clue in the thread above.

1 Like

This dude just joined 3 hours ago claiming he has most of cheebas cuts and says he’s raising funds for cheebas family. Sounds like a good cause but how do we know he’s not a scammer?

5 Likes

I would say anyone looking to do anything with Hemie’s lines should contact his family directly, his wife and son are rather easy to get a hold of, but I’m 100% sure Jamie’s son has taken the helm, and it wont be long before he makes a presence for himself.

I will say though that if anything you could contact his MC and see what they have heard, where he was from isn’t that big, and everyone knows everyone up there. And when your Santa Claus for the community, it’s def something the community misses.

5 Likes

I didnt say I have Cuts I have the Original Cultivars From Him

James was all for preservation, I have had conversations with him about using his seeds/ lines.
He was fine with that just the obvious no profit oit of them

These and some other seeds I haven’t located yet are coming from him one day I shall continue his job.

Rest in power brother.

16 Likes

Those are some pretty awesome strains…always wanted to try Mud Bite.

4 Likes

Same here.

2 Likes

Grow them strong and long enough to honor a lifetime.

4 Likes

Isn’t that with breeding anything, working off someone else’s work. Hell even working with landraces your still working off gods handiwork.

I personally think the breeder should not release the line at all, if they don’t want people to use it. Patients are retarded and shouldn’t be available for plants either.

But if you have to sell the strain, sell the product. ie… pens, pre rolls, wax / dab etc. not anything someone can get a start off of.

2 Likes

Very very nice! I too have a very large collection of J’s stuff including some one-offs and stuff we did as well as him and Mike. I will definitely be preserving some in the future. I too knew him quite well and know he would be proud knowing anything he created is being preserved/furthered. REST IN PARADISE brother, was a tough one to get over. Still put one in the soil for you EVERYTIME

5 Likes