Help Diagnose LED Day 34 flower

Started doing everything right as far as nutrients and ph. Have not done any ppm test need to get filter for my water.

3 Likes

Agreed. Looks like Mg deficiency to me. Cal Mag or MgSo4 (epsom salts) should fix this

2 Likes

3 Likes

Not sure what is going on seem to have a lot of curling. Temp is not too high…light is not too low… moisture in soil and moisture in air… good airflow. Let me know.

3 Likes

Cal mag issue maybe

1 Like

Too little? I’m adding 3-4 ml per gallon

These photos from today better looking with more color started feeding better and doing everything correctly

1 Like

These photos are from dec 21 more plants starting to curl like this not worried just wondering

That leaf cure is strange almost looks like a heat issue . What’s your ph and ppm of the water before chemicals added ?

2 Likes

Need to still look at my ppms but before I add nutrients water ph is usually at 8.5+

1 Like

I agree, this looks like Sulphur deficiency:

Captura

8.5 + for pH is too high, many nutrients won’t be available at that stage, you should lower it to 6.4 or so … :sunglasses:

Soil pH chart

4 Likes

He asked what my ph was before I add my nutrients it usually ends up between 6.1 and 6.4 :call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Lots of curling over night

3 Likes

Looks to me like the leaves are ‘cupping’ in an attempt to reduce their surface area, they are literally being grilled. Decent modern LED fixtures are extremely powerful on top of which they direct all of the light straight down on the plants. I cant run my rig at full power, it always cooks them.

4 Likes

Agreed, I wouldn’t hang my hlg’s any lower than 26", raise your lights, calmag and small dose of Epsom salts throughout the grow.

2 Likes

I’ve been there many times.

I’ve been eyeing a set of HLG recently, great choice! Maybe a birthday present next year…ive got awhile to save up lol

One hell of a first grow so far! Doing way better than my first few year+. Turned out I had to burn my tent and rebuild from.scratch.

3 Likes

I will lower the power on them see how they do

1 Like

My lights are 28" plus I heard that was a good height I guess not

Thank you sir

3 Likes