Help Diagnose LED Day 34 flower

You’ll get the hang of it but it’ll take a few grows. Your pushing over 700W of LED lighting in a fairly small space. It’s producing more light than a 1000W HPS fixture which would hang aprox 4 feet above the canopy. You probably need a few feet but remember the photon intensity reaching the plants reduces massively as the distance increases so you are actually better off turning the rig down a bit. The plants will thank you, it’ll save money on electricity and the diodes and driver will run cooler so have a longer life. Think that’s a win win win situation lol

3 Likes

Yah definitely I’m not worried about turning her down haha I just don’t have much height to go up. Hopefully soon I’ll be upgrading spaces and I’ll have higher ceilings

3 Likes

How are they going @Doob420 ?

1 Like

I have a grow room diary called Doobies Indoor I just posted a couple bud photos. They are doing alright.

Next run gonna swap all the soil and start right from day 1. Need to dial in my nutrients and schedule for watering and everything. Trying to figure out good air conditioner and heater set up for sealed room. Gonna take some time but that’s all we got

1 Like

Not sure if I replied to you or not ^^^

Yeah cool, they look happy enough. I have just finished setting up an automated lung room for my setup. Keeps temps and humidity between set values using just cheap equipment and wiring it all in together. Have it dialed in now and it is working a treat. I bought the following:

Split System AC $1400 installed
Dehumidifier $200 US
Humidifier/Cooler $80 US
Inkbird RH Controller $40 US
Rotary switch so i could rewire humidifier how I needed it $15 US
Use the AC remote to adjust temp and inkbird to adjust humidity. The split system can heat and cool and i can set schedules so that it drops the temps during night time etc.

So $1740 total. Not for simple setups for sure but I have 2 4x4 tents and a 4x2 tent in one room and this setup means that I stress less and waste less time adjusting things and more time with the actual plants identifying other issues. Obviously this is not all pro grade equipment but to purchase something like this as far as i can tell you have to go pro grade and the price is aimed at commercial grows.

1 Like

Nice thank you I will keep this info for the future. Sounds perfect for my situation

1 Like

If I get keen enough, I have been thinking of doing a thread showing how I set it up. Nothing hard at all. Just a little time tweaking. The only real ooph part is the split system AC but many people will already have this installed.

1 Like

I would definitely check it out If you made it

I am not far off finishing some re designing of the grow space so once it is done I will take a bunch of photos and make a thread.

1 Like

Awesome I’ll check it out when you post