Help Id this damage

Green gelato auto.Day 33
Temperature has been low as 19 degree,70% rh,but I ruled out at stabile 23° Celsius and 55-60% rh
pH:tried runoff ; 6,4-6,2 from 6,5.

Possible:bad watering,plant has been drooping for a lot of days,but suddenly,when I flushed It bounced back to life and grew a lot.The damage was already taking place while drooping.Flushed twice with not so much water.
Spots are growing and are new though,on top leaves.I am in this stale from 5 days,soil Is still moist

Feeding biobizz full range with Distilled water.
Seems Cal Mag issue?
Overfeeding?
Can’t find a proper diagnose to those.
Next move you would do?

Exit:I also supplied Molasses 1 ml per liter in my water feedings

3 Likes

I think you might have a couple things going on.

What’s the humidity range in the tent?
Have you clipped out the lower fans to increase air flow?
Do you have a circulation fan in the tent?

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Yes sir,this Is ok,circulation and temperature,also rh

1 Like

A friend of mine,Who has been growing from years told me It s Phosphorus going on,and told me ti give fert based on what he saw on those exact pics.The lower First leaves are yellowing equally,so I d k

2 Likes

Too much calcium in relation to zinc boron and potassium

2 Likes

I did measure last run off,the ppm was like 350-90 and going through was like 50-60,basically about 750 uS/cm

1 Like

If your pH is good I’d say that they are hungry.

4 Likes

My friend told me that too.To feed related to biobizz chart all the line
@Foreigner

2 Likes

Got to make a call though!I Ve never had the black shit before using the Calmag from biobizz.This Is a fact!
But the Orange rust,yes I had It in another plant

1 Like

I don’t know biobizz but I would give them a healthy dose of a balanced fertilizer. Don’t chase “oh it’s P, oh it’s N.” if you’ve just flushed and your pH is good give them a healthy feed and leave them alone for awhile.

Sometimes I mix veg/bloom ferts together.

5 Likes

My suggestion is cut the frequency you are using the molasses. Use it every second water feeding.
Good luck

I had to re edit after reading your whole post. I would suggest a good thorough flush of the medium . then go back to a feed ,water , feed ,water , feed water. With an occasional molasses in there.
I have no experience with those nutes so I am of no use there.
Also I am taking it for granted it is unsulfured blackstrap ?

4 Likes

Thank you all guys.How do you heat the water of It too cold?

2 Likes

For the days my water is super cold out of the tap and I need to use it right away I just add some hot water with it lol On my normal schedule I just leave it by the woodstove for a bit if it is that cold out of the tap.

3 Likes

Let the soil get actually dry, then resume your “regular” program.

Do this by the weight of the plant container & train yourself if you have a few extra pots & medium by comparing/weighing a bone-dry pot & a thoroughly watered plant…maybe 25% of container volume.

They maybe hungry for something since you said you flushed them 2x but they’re going “necrotic” & I suspect soggy roots.

:evergreen_tree: Soggy Roots sounds like an elderly reggae band :joy:

9 Likes

I ll see if the roots are soggy and if not feed Just 1 liter with light fert doses.
I Just imagined my roots playing some funky shitty chords and It lmao

2 Likes

I’d say salt buildup causing lock out of phosphorus and maybe other nutrients only because you mentioned that with a flush they grew well briefly. Let the soil dry until the medium separates from the container wall. Then you know you are too dry, and how much the pot weighs when its too dry. Then flush real good( 3x’s more water than container size) and resume feeding and watering and see what happens…
Low root zone temps and zinc issues can cause phosphorus difficulties too. Good luck!

5 Likes

Thank you so much @Upstate for bringing this up for me and wasting some time of your life for a complete stranger.I really appreciated that!Also,I am planning a flush,but got to gather 20 liters of water.
Can I use tap water even if very hard?

3 Likes

How did everything work out? How’s the plants?

4 Likes

I Will post a picture tomorrow as soon as possible
@Upstate

2 Likes

She became quote Sick,I see a Zinc deficiency there.
@Upstate
Day 60

3 Likes