Help please! Leaves growing al kinds of special

When I grew with 1K MH/HPS my state wasn’t legal period but now Illinois is med/rec legal…oh I had some retarded leaves on some of my plants because I always grew a lot of different strains all at once…
I looked at your first picture and it looks ok, as far as the curling, that’s not a problem I had them in my grows all the time because I’ve always push my nutrients…some strains can handle it some can’t…I wouldn’t worry to much about it…otherwise I personally think you’re doing fine…

3 Likes

That plant shown is in a period of revegetation , signs are the single blade leaves and 3 s and the wierd curling pattern. At some point the light schedule was off after flowering began, or there are light leaks. It will take a month to get back on track if you solve the issue. You might be better served to start another.

11 Likes

Wow!

some valuable diagnostics right here !

Will definitely be tagging you on my journals journey :wink:

My stuff gets jacked up ALL the time

Damn digital timer you can set like 5 automation…
And you need to leave it on auto… I left it on ON for almost 2 weeks a couple weeks in to flower once fml

6 Likes

Even if that plant turns around and flowers well, the extra vegetation is going to be a magnet for mold inside the flower.

2 Likes

The plants look ok

2 Likes

You may be on to something, the rs11(funky leaves)may not have been able to handle the longer day pattern, after moving into 12/12 after two weeks of flowering, I changed the dial to 13 on/11off pretty normal. I usually do this, but about 4 weeks in I noticed one of my power cords going up to a new fan was riding against the dial for a few days. This had depressed the buttons at the end of the light cycle slowly over like 5 days till i noticed it. Bringing me up to about 14.5 hours on and 9.5 off, this is probably what caused this. And i would guess the other strains genetics were able to handle it, the other is OG and doing just fine.

1 Like

Welcome to OG , @Chemun1ty !

3 Likes

Oh man, looks like your plants might be experiencing some stress. Check your pH levels and make sure you’re not overwatering. Maybe try adjusting your nutrient mix too. Good luck!

1 Like

Thanks, I agree with you, heat stress, when leaves curl like that is to expose less surface to that heat and preserve humidity, perhaps lamps are too close … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Welcome back @George !

4 Likes

That’s what I thought as well. Switching my light schedule from lights on during the day to lights on at night caused my new growth to look similar to this.

2 Likes

Glad to be here

2 Likes

Seems like reveg to me

2 Likes