Herbie's Hothouse

8 Likes

So what does she look like?

She’s almost done

I only pop 1 seed and it was female so I’m going to pop the rest after this one’s done

8 Likes

Looking good! The mom was just one cola at finish. Looks as though it stretched pretty good. Smell fruity?

1 Like

3 seeds from the TUB’z of 8 germinated. All 3 showing female. (Testing Unnamed Bean’z)

A couple of the Iced Cube’z are showing bumps at the nodes …4 of them look like carbon copies…with one wimpy runt. But none showing female yet.

These are all Baked Beanz by @SamwellBB

8 Likes

thanks for posting your Baked goods !! :fire:

3 Likes

Yeah she’s got a fruity smell I cut her down last night

can’t wait to sample this one

13 Likes

Nice job. Certainly fat enough. Maybe a bit early …I like to see more of those pistils brown or orange. Huge cola :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sorry, I forgot to mention here how old those seeds were and likely storage issues caused the duds. The Iced Cube went 100%

5 Likes

Thank you and my closet got a little to warm so it started to foxtail a little that’s why it looks like it should of went longer but I scoped it and the tricom have about 35% amber

2 Likes

Some outdoor pics-

GojiQM x SL BX - putting some flowers on.

FPOG- I worry will it finish outside.

AO X CaliO

There are a couple of the latter and 2 fpog and 1- ssdd out there as well as his OG Kush and Cactus Breath, I’ll get pics of all of them when they get a bit more interesting.

10 Likes

Just now starting to bud? That’s probably gonna be tight. When’s your first frost date?

2 Likes

They are in a hoop house, which should help a bit. October 1-10 historically. Daylight is at almost 14.

2 Likes

Chopped, jarred, curing and like you can’t wait to taste it. I took it to 11 weeks before the chop this time.

GojiQM x SL BX

OG Kush (probably) @Gpaw

Early results are SSDD #1 is nice and yielded 50% more than #2, however…#2 seems to be kickin it’s arse in the potency dept.

11 Likes

I’ve got some goji QM seeds that should be run , what’s your thoughts on that strain so far ?

2 Likes

Nice looking buds there well I tried a little sample of the FPOG and it’s got a nice relaxing high to it my taste buds are not working right so not sure on taste now to see how good she is in a few weeks after a little cure will keep you posted I think you will like the FPOG

1 Like

Here’s a bud trimmed and dry

fruity pebbles og

9 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior thought I sent them to you? I have been running this one about 2 years now. I haven’t seen the hermie problems some have reported from Goji and it’s about 3/4th Snow Lotus so … :wink:

@Joey420 This one is a clone I plan to BX later. I have run her before just not this long. Nice nug :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ill do some checking it’s very possible there here . I do remember you sending something.
I know the goji qm I got from growhard I’m not seeing the snow lotus cross but doesn’t mean it’s not here . I’ll dig a bit deeper after work tonight.

3 Likes

It’s Labor Day weekend, here’s hoping you don’t have to drive. Be safe out there.

4 Likes