Herbs Now Dryer

Ok. Its currently in a paper bag. Got too moist after 1 day in jar. Will see.

1 Like

Yep been there.

1 Like

Here is a few more options Bay !!!

These are 299 per tub and you add as needed I have not used these but I did make something similar years ago.

This is my current dyer I’m about 350 deep on this all in. I have a thread on here with the breakdown on that unit. Both of these are easy to re-create DIY ideas. Cheers buddy !!!

4 Likes

If you’re looking for a low-temp dehy to try, this goes from 70-195, plus has an ambient air mode:

Same temp range, bigger, not sure it has ambient mode:

Heading back to the future. Less than $30 including the fancy clips above. A more comfortable drying experience at >10% of the green machine. Don’t like the handling necessary for xmas tree style drying. Dude you got a beautiful harvest out there. Wanna nother machine for seed or like food grade canna stuff? Trade for any amount of Sativa. Work at SFO so we can connect somewhere over there. Holla.

2 Likes

They are bad ass for sure. I think I paid $200 for a refurb for my first Excalibur 9 tray, but I got my second one at a tag sale for $5…it was used once! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All you need for that Ronco to work the same as the HerbsNow dryer is a new rheostat…digital or otherwise. The switch is what lets the juice flow to the heating coil. Get a switch with the right parameters and they will function the same.

They are both still puny imo. I’d need a gaggle of them to dry what I grow.
I do still have a 2nd generation Ronco dryer here but almost never use it anymore.

1 Like