Heritage Farms - feedback

Hi so how do we go about getting seeds from you? Do we correspond on here or do we order from a website?

Confusing thread :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Excuse me, Pardon me…@Heritage Farms is a * * * * * operation, EXCELLENT genetics and, oh, so professional in his/their efforts. Will volunteer EVERY time a Collective Seed Run is initiated. Never fear, positive results!!! Continued success, stay safe and, be well.

5 Likes

@Theregular_kid @Joboo you can send me a message here on overgrow it’s really the only outlet I use atm, trying to help support the site. I have a website im slowly working on but it will be for informational purposes only. Im thinking about getting a few strains into some bean banks but I like having them in my fridge then straight to the grower, the more there shipped and stored by middle men the older they get with questionable storage methods.

6 Likes

Yeah i totally agree. Less chance for damage to the seeds and all that. That about clears it up for me. Ill definitely hit you up sometime and see what we can do. I sre you have the platinum pineapple but if you dont mind me asking what hybrids you have in the workshop right now?

3 Likes

Looking forward to grabbing some when times get better financially. I’ve been real interested in your work. Best vibes on the journey. I’m looking forward to the grows about to be journaled with these last two. peace

4 Likes

The next set of beans I will have available will from sensi seeds skunk 1 crossed to a few select different types of OG kush.
After that I will be working on a ghost OG backcross.
Going into next summer I plan to have some Kona gold available and some eastern Manipur Burma crosses to faster flowering indica varieties.

8 Likes

awesome…skunk and og kush would be awesome. Keep us updated my friend and I’ll definitely grab some up from you

6 Likes

Can’t wait to get some skunk 1 x og kush!! Sounds stinkay

2 Likes

My grape rebbelion comes from a skunk sfv og cross and is definetly rather stinky. I have some testing to get out of the way before I unleash the skunk male on the girls. The skunk will be for sure crossed to the 92 og (clone) , and sfv og (clone). The skunk will also likely be crossed to what I’m currently testing. That is as long as they are up to par and unique from each other, anything to similar will be killed in favor of it’s superior. The plants I’m currently testing are some of the skunk 1 girls along with a Skywalker og fem seed (reserve privada) , og fem seed (reserve privada) , ghost OG (clone), bubba kush (clone) , Topanga ( clone).
I’m also testing and playing with some autos for future availability.

3 Likes

I can’t wait!!

1 Like

I have to ask any road kill going to surface from this experiment?

1 Like

I really hope so, going to be hunting threw quite a few skunk lines over the next year.

4 Likes

I received my testers from heritage farms today and have never received seeds so properly packed great job man

2 Likes