HHC and HHC-P - your experiences?

Hi. A friend of mine just bought a huge amount of “legal” flower. One of the baggies was called Orange Bud with the values THC < 0.1%, CBD 9.99%, HHC-P 4%. The other one was called Lavanda THC < 0.1%, CBD 4.38% and HHC 40%.

I would have never bought that stuff but getting it to try for free, who can refuse :slight_smile:

Anyhow, the Orange Bud smelled somewhat strange. A hint of orange but mostly some strange chemical smell in the background. Vaping it was similar in taste. The high was there, not overly pronounced. Fell asleep after a little more than an hour. But, contrary to regular homegrown THC bud I woke up several times at night and did not feel quite as well with some “pressure in my head”.

The Lavanda was similar in the high, although somewhat stronger. Same effects, early sleep and waking up not feeling all that well. The smell was - maybe I was psychologically influenced by the name - a bit lavender but lots of “chemical”, different from the Orange Bud but even worse to my nose. Taste was close to awful, I guess :frowning:

I don’t really want to vape/smoke the rest of what I got. Are your experiences similar with these artificial cannabinoids?

4 Likes

Well IDK about if free means it goes inside.
In fact yesterday I got 2 grams of hhc weed just to hold until today.

Imo HHC is better than CBD but still a crap compared to real cannabis with thc.

1- Price is high, higher than contraband buds.
2- gave me a light headache
3- made me sleepy

This one had about 50pct of hhc but as this hhc is probably lab made.

So I think this cbds and hhcs and other craps have a dual porpose.

By one side make weed available easly, ont he other side it’s a crime to change a perfect product to sell a inferior one, staining cannabis good rep.

2 Likes

You my friend have gotten some sprayed hemp flowers. HHC/HHCp is synthetic oil made in a lab from CBD plant extracts. Possibly terps were also added if you notice a unique smell. Before the wave of THCA flowers spreading around the country that was the only legal flower available. I used to make my own batches and sell it to the local shops before the demand disappeared in favor of a better product that became available

4 Likes

I’m not entirely confident labs can even test for these things, and I believe there are two isomers of hhc or whatever, and not every chemist can achieve the active one… even if i thought they could, I still wouldn’t touch it.

Imho it’s Russian roulette, and I’m not trying to win any Darwin awards. People died from vape carts a couple years ago. People put pine resin in d8 concentrates and fake shatter…

2 Likes

Plus I’m pretty sure combustion of those nasties is creating a boatload of other chemicals. That’s what tastes like shit, it’s the shit.

3 Likes

HHC isn’t that bad if you get it from a reliable source. Just like Delta 8

2 Likes

Maybe here would be a good place to post up reliable sources. The chemical taste op talked about makes me think it’s not from one, the nose knows.

1 Like

^^ Even this has to better than what you’re saying.

1 Like

Well, as I said, I just got 2 small 2g bags to test. I did not like the smell and I did not like the taste when vaping with a Volcano Hybrid. I just tested the stuff. Will give it away locally (Germany) if someone likes it. Not worth sending overseas and I don’t know about the legality in other countries (prohibited in France, for example).

I just wondered if someone really smokes that stuff …

2 Likes

It sounds like you got some inferior product. You really shouldn’t taste the infused oils in the flowers. Either they put too much or it was lower quality oil or both. I would throw it away myself.

3 Likes

I wanted to say all I said before but also tought about people who need it as a medica thing and for those that never experienced thc I guess it would be all right but that’s the only positive point.

And like many stated, we aren’t sure what they do or put in there so I really prefer to go all natural THC plants.

And yes, the trash bin has it function, not on my lungs anymore.

2 Likes

@Chara hit the nail on the head.

Hexahydrocannabinol is a compound derived from hemp. Just another “loophole” to the help circumvent laws so people can get lit.
There is no HHC flower.

Sadly enough, there are reports that testing reveals many HHC vape products are much stronger than labeled. Plus, most will still piss dirty using any of the phycadelic hemp dervitives.

What’s the point?
Sorry, just my two cents. :slightly_smiling_face:
:v:t4:

2 Likes

I mean, I got those 2 grams of buds to try, now I realized I can smoke weed problem free, if the law come I just say, It is legal, here the recipt, it smells but don’t hit…or does it? Really, this hhc and cbd buds are a nice breach to explore where it isn’t legalized the recreational use.

@TastyCrop : well, it may only be me knowing the real stuff for so long. But the stuff I got is so awful I would not want to smoke or vape it for prolonged periods. Yes, it does get you high. But even the high is not really worth it, it is more the dull couch lock body only kind of thing. Eating too much candy or drinking lots of alcohol is legal too but neither will be healthy. Here, even from the smell and taste one can tell it won’t be good for you. Reminds me of those artificial vapes you can get as tobacco substitutes. Most of them smell really strange.

2 Likes

Smells like pharmacy dosen’t it? Sure I am not considering that, I am a overgrower, I have my run going but every now and then I dry off and last year I tried CBD, this year I tried HHC, once. But I kept the recipt, so I can have my buds on the flask and show the invoice and that’s one way to go around it, not thinking of smoke that crappie herbs, but use the papers to achieve a false legal status, at some time they won’t bother to lab test 1 or 2 buds for content so they have to let people go with a invoice it was purchased legally so it’s legal. PUFFF :wink:

Oh, yeah. Good idea. However, I am living in “legal land” now, so I don’t really need any of that any more. I thought it to be interesting and I now can tell people from first hand experience they should not try the stuff. Unless they don’t care at all for taste or their bodies.