Hi-Def Genetics

I know there must be other people who have it but i can’t remember right now. Hopefully ozark can help ya. Dm me if you can’t find it

3 Likes

Hopefully your fire og is legit :muscle: I’d love to see it run in here

3 Likes

I messaged Ozark about the Fire back when I was hunting it and he wanted 1k for it. I couldn’t swing that. I got mine from Warped Genetics, via one of the guys in my circle. Same as my LAPK and GSC

3 Likes

Does Fire OG normally exhibit variegation in veg? Thats my biggest question.

3 Likes

No idea myself. Never run it, never had a friend with it show me

3 Likes

Do you have the triangle kush cut? I might be able to help

4 Likes

I do have a TK cut. TK has been my favorite for a long long time.

6 Likes

You da man. Big love. Big thanks :metal:t2:

4 Likes

Here’s what I’m working on testing right now.

I have 1 trop cherry x GG4ril outside, looks like it’s gonna be a dude. Bummer. I also have 5 AJ Sour D x Chocolate Diesel babies going. And 4 or 5 Blueberry Valley babies. (Humboldt Blueberry Muffin x Pine Valley) and a buddy has 4 of the AJ x GG4RIL babies going now. I need to get the others tested out. :wink:

8 Likes

Just a glance at what I’ve been collecting and working with.

Chem91 SKVA

Chem D

My Dank Zappa cut

Tropicana Cherry (Relentless cut)

I botched these next two plants grows. My bad for the shitty pics

OG Puck

GMO x Rootbeer

I lost my cut of GMO. Fuck. I can get it back but gotta wait until winter. Temps are between 105-114 around here lately.:hot_face:

9 Likes

CornbreadRicky has a bunch of FireOG pics on his IG. Think he still has the cut :thinking: FYI it’s best to look at his IG on a computer as a he has a billion pics on there.

4 Likes

Nice!!! Thank you for that! @HolyAngel

3 Likes

Hmmm the name fits. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

she´s a pretty lady…good work!
the other ones does look great as well.

2 Likes

Dank Zappa keeper

5 Likes

Are you selling seeds or anything like that? I need to restock my supply my seeds aren’t popping. I don’t even know where to start.

2 Likes

@spillz907 Check out either

https://growingupganja.com/product-category/breeders/hi-def/

Or

3 Likes

Balkh Afghani x Egyptian Sinai
Seems I found an auto lady. She smells amazing like astringent earthy pine and slight incense. Couple weeks left I’d say

10 Likes

Very nice broda! Everything looks fantastic in here!!

1 Like

Does anybody want to test a few crosses for me? I have ready to be tested are

Mohave Chem F2

Romulan (clone) X Mohave Chem F1

Gary Payton (Klone) x Mohave Chem F1

LA Pure Kush (clone) x Mohave Chem F1

Id prefer them dropped asap, I will send 6 seeds. Please update at minimum once a week on here. Indoor, outdoor, whatever. Just grow em how you normally would. Take them straight to flower if you want, or bend and twist and starve them. Your choice. Thank you!

9 Likes