High intensity - Crazy thing i noticed

Everytime i try a new strain for the first time i find it gives me a real intense high like its the first time smoking weed again… anyone else experience this?

4 Likes

My best guess is possibly because each strain has a unique terpene profile, providing you a different set of experiences each time you try a new strain.

I’d like to hear more opinions on this matter, however I feel there literally are too many variables to really say what it truly is.

6 Likes

Maybe not quite like smoking for the first time, but definitely stronger lol. Tolerance seems to build up faster when smoking the same strain all the time, it’s always nice to have a few different kinds around to rotate.

5 Likes

this is why i grow multistrain grows, so i always have a flavor that hits when needed. plus i like jars for daytime smoking, plus the heavy hitters for the night time smokeout.

6 Likes

Yes I get this with every new strain, takes a couple of weeks to get used to for me. I always have about 4 strains in Jars atm I have 9 and swap them about regularly to keep my tolerance low.

5 Likes

Lately I always try a new strain and i noticed this last night… After i made the post i thought maybe i was just to stoned and being rediculous thinking this but no its true new strains hit me harder than the same thing over and over… it definitely adds to the excitement of trying a new strain…

4 Likes