High Maintenance

Haha you got the joke.
Nah a fisting is out the question. Although if she was pretty enough and had small hands who knows but if a woman went to work with us one day a year (take your wife to work day :v:) they’d understand what we have to do to keep them fed and not do these stupid things

2 Likes

I’m just going to answer that with a question.

How long do you think my wife will stand by my side while I am unplugging her shit?

I hear the door of her car slamming shut, bye guys, I’m off to get booze before I unplug shit.

4 Likes

Bro stop it :rofl: the ammunition your giving me :zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I read this and wondered how anyone could actually flush cat litter (I have a couple, wtf…?)

Then I read [quote=“Foreigner, post:88, topic:108774”]
Every few weeks there’s a notice in the elevator that says “don’t flush your kitty litter
[/quote]

This is a real thing?!?!

3 Likes

Don’t hold back on my account. Funny is funny.

1 Like

Yeah man. Bidets are not allowed either for similar reasons.

1 Like

Yeah this threads the best one I’ve seen in ages. It’s gonna end up in depravity soon I bet :rofl:

You’d think bidets would save on clogs?

And I’m afraid to ask what the similarities are that a bidet shares with flushing cat litter… :joy:

1 Like

Well…let’s keep the depravity 1% below shut down level :joy:

Flooding on lower floors.

We had a major flood a few years back. It wrecked 30 stories. Flood from burst pipe from the top down. Mostly it’s insurance problems.

2 Likes

Bowl overflow??

1 Like

Poor installation I dunno. Frankly the idea of using a bidet is horrifying to me.

1 Like

Man… you have to try it…

2 Likes

So there is such a thing as a female plumber then :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

The last time I had hoses near my rectum it didn’t work out well for me.

3 Likes

I’ve seen more than my fair share of dummy male contractors too. Like BIG dummies.

2 Likes

That’s inevitable though as most contractors are men.
I know it sounds wrong but if a woman came to I dunno plaster a few walls for me I’d likely give her my exes number to get her nails done then move onto the next contractor. I’m not saying a woman can’t do these jobs but you honestly don’t expect it.
Fuck sake that post looks misogynistic af. :rofl:

It does a bit.

When Mrs Foreigner and I were a new item I took her on a very challenging hiking trip and she kicked it’s ass. She’s better in the woods than most men I know.

But i guess it’s true, it’s not typically expected.

2 Likes

I’ve got a female friend that’s a brickie. I’ve heard her levels and brick bonds are perfect. I didn’t see them personally as I was to busy looking at her ass. If her brickwork had a crack like that I’d certainly not hire her :v:

1 Like

I have a male friend who is a brickie and I wouldn’t hire him for any reason ever :joy:

1 Like