High Society - Compound Genetics

Here we go again, now that I have a PC it will be much easier to track and upload photos.

We bought a pack x5 with a friend and I kept 3.

The crop will be 100% coconut, I will use Athena nutrients.
I still have not defined the indoor or the lighting that I am going to use, in the course of the growth I will decide.

18 Likes

Hello man,
Looking forward to seeing the development of these plants. I would like to plant Compound seeds

Keep growing

Wonder if there is any update on this

I gave my friend to ran 10 seeds of em. We cull down to 4 plants and waiting for drying atm

One turns out to be super gassy and citrusy but wonder what are the common phenos here

Is compound the only breeder that’s released ‘high society’? There is a budget outdoor brand available around me at dispensaries called eigth bros that periodically drops zips of high society. Definitely one of their better strains. More citrus notes than fuel with a nutty backend almost like a lemon almond sorbet flavor. Wish you the best in your grow I bet it’ll be pretty killer

1 Like

i only heard that from compound genetics so hopefully its the similar pheno to that haha
that sounds real tasty treat!!

i think most phenks look like this
i wonder what those phenos are

3 Likes

I’m sorry to tell you no, since I let all those plants die by watering with an extremely acidic pH, they were my beginnings in coco

2 Likes

Ahh unfortunate but thanks for the heads up!

We’ve all been there dude. I’m just getting back into the swing of things and picked up a new flood drain table. I accidentally adjusted to pH of 4, left for a weekend then came back to all my plants freaking out crying for food. Fortunately I kept my mother’s in a different tent while I learned hydro. Everything that was on the table got so stunted I had to toss em. I’m calling that a learning experience but definitely set me back a month

1 Like

My experience with High Society: Have only grown one seed and kept the resulting plant as clone. Typical OG Kush like structure: high stretch, hard golf ball nuggets. Reacts well to topping. Better topped twice than once, when hight is a problem. Takes 70 days 12/12 from seed and 63 days from clone. Develops blueish to purpleish hues. The most lavender smelling and tasting strain I ever had. Guess the Linalool content of my plant is high. Would also guess that there is a substantial amount of Beta Caryophyllene. High is typical for modern US hybrids: strong, but mellow.

Keep in mind that Compound states that there is high phenotypical variation with this variety, so your experience might vary.

High society at day 60 of 12/12 as a cutting:

5 Likes

The same thing happened to me, I was watering with pH 3.0 for a week and I lost everything I had, because I didn’t calibrate my meter.

1 Like

Wow, that looks great, amazing work bro

1 Like

Holyy molyyyyyyyyyy, that sounds tasty af haha

i ended up not keeping any of em…it was 10 seeds run but most of em were sorta candy/gas but sort of blend taste and two plants were jet fuel pheno but that wasn’t what I was looking for :upside_down_face:

Maybe I’ll have a better luck next time haha

1 Like