HLG 260 in a 2x2

I do see a bit of taco’ing but could be nothing/unrelated :thinking:

Also, I have found a lot of plants won’t show any damage through stretch, but within a couple days of the stretch stopping and flowers starting to come in then the damage starts showing up to.

Who knows tho, maybe these girls will take it no problem.

2 Likes

They are not even praying, they are fine.

1 Like

I been super cropping and bending things and I just watered pretty heavily. I hope they do t burn after stretch :flushed:

As a fellow short 2x2 tenter with an oversized light, I highly recommend ditching the typical light straps in favor of something you can really cinch up to the top. It will add some extra space and you can just crank the light to produce whatever you need @ canopy height no problem.

3 Likes

Oh you know we getting creative with the straps lol. I managed to put my filter on a bar and slide it to the very back which leaves me just enough room to put the HLG in the front. If they try to get stretchy I have the trellis. As long as the buds don’t stretch, which they shouldn’t because of them not having to move to get the right amount of light, I don’t expect to have a problem. They looking very hypertrophic this morning. In a week we’re moving to 100 percent on the dimmer.

6 Likes

Had to remove the net. The Cynthia is too stretchy and the GDP is too bushy. I am not a fan of a scrogging id rather use wire ties. Once again though I’m out of bud and flipped to flower earlier than I’d like. I could scrog the Cynthia by herself with good results but the GDP is just way too compact to try and and scrog next to something that stretchy.

Day 13 Feeding-

All in a 1 gallon Jug of tap water

FloraGro 10ml/G
FloraMicro 8ml/g
FloraBloom 5ml/g
KoolBloom 15ml/g
Cal Magic 5ml/g
Blackstrap Tblsp
Mycos WP 1/2 Tsp

5.4 Ph
2.8 EC

Having to water everyday because these pots are only maybe 2 gallons and I don’t have room to switch to buckets

1 Like

2x2 growers unite!
Love it

2 Likes

Hey BlazeUno423, our local shop had theses tent kits on sale a few years ago now. LED light, 2x2 tent, inline fan, and some other items for $400.00

All but 1 person, of the 5 tent kits sold, (that I took to the grow shop) remoted the exhaust and filter, by laying a thin piece of plywood on the top of the tent, sucking air from the top.

That 12’-14" of extra space, increased bud harvest, by 15-20% making that area very valuable.
You set looks very nice and clean!! I wish you all the best in your grow!!
Sincerely webe

2 Likes

Did a 2*2 on its side last time, 2 ft hight

Had the fan blowing into filter and the whole thing outa the tent

Works good
Silent too

1 Like

I think ima be good with room.

4 Likes

Mind blown. Thats how you make a 4x2 out of a 2x2 :joy: I thought about doing this a couple times but I thought it would be silly. The dimensions are there though I grow short ass plants

1 Like

Yes and the only downside with working in only 2 ft hight was getting in there as I had it on the floor

If you go this way I highly recommend putting it on a bench or table so you can get to the back to train

I’d happily do a 2x2 on its side for flower
Stacked on top of a 2x2 on its side for veg

1 Like

I also have a 4x2x6 so really I have a 6x2x4 on its side and my 2x2x4 is a 4x2x2 which adds 4 square ft to my footprint using this methodology.:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

More room if the inline fan and filter were mounted outside the tent.

1 Like

I really hope I can prevent that for security purposes. I can throw a comforter over it the way it is now and it doesn’t look like anything lol. That may happen down the road but for now I’m trying to contain all parts to the inside of the tent.

I don’t believe the gain to be enough for the security breach tbh. We’re taking about a couple inches because I can mount my light in the ceiling and I don’t care if they grow into the carbon filter. I’m not growing commercially my goal is to get 8 oz every 3 months and I believe I can easily do that in a 2x2.

2 Likes

You got it!

1 Like

Wouldn’t grow these together again. The structure is just very different. The PBB Gelato C99 cross is stretchy af and the GDP barely grows upward.

3 Likes

Or a 2ft high 6x4?

LEDs changed the game

1 Like

Maybe have to build a tray that’s only like 6 inches deep but covers the whole footprint.

I feel like you you could scrog a 1 foot plant in a 6x4 with only 2ft of height. Gonna give you six inches for the light but if you mount everything outside you might be straight.

That being said I gave up on the 2x2 the strains are too different and my 4x2 was empty so here we are. If you’re gonna run one tent you might aswell run two :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yeah my run isnt playing out how I’d hoped so am thinking to run two tents as well till the jars are full.

1 Like