Holland secret nute help

Update with the lights hanging up…

The middle light is off its another 400MH of course…its will come on for 6hrs a night while the veg room is quiet. Works out to 57 watts a ft. not bad. If you look in the corner you can see the light…

Here is the NL plant reveg…I really like this plant

I cut 6 clones of it…waiting on them to root.

Next is Sensi Skunk…I almost threw this plant away…glad i didnt! Glad i saved it…

Lastly my Purple (killer) Malwai 2 plants only…

There should be some other exciting things coming soon. Still building on next to nothing takes time. Need a inline fan plus a osculating fan. The plants keep growing its the best part…

3 Likes

Day 6 from cut NL and day 1 of flower…2 hrs without any dome next time forever…I think there is a Skunk cut in there also.

The OX…ugh

Skunk (Sensi)

Northern Lights (Sensi)

5 Likes

Imagine…

4 Likes

Looks good I think ! I would painting everything bone white to help with light reflection and , or hang walls of panda film to optimize those 400w hids.
Either way your doing great!

2 Likes

thanks

I have mylar on the way and i need to start feeding them…not sure about fertilizing Im thing Lucus way?? I cant get maxibloom here and i was on craigslist today someone has the 3 part hydro for sale

1 Like

I use the complete 3 part system but half what it calls for that and 1.25ml organic black strap molasses . I’ve always had really good luck with it in really small doses.
I know many have been successful with the lucus formula. I would use it .

1 Like

Im on a super tight budget…plus medical. I have great genetics…Im happy about that and it takes time to build on a budget. I was thinking today i want to build abox…better odor control also more reflective. Light leaks also get cut out. I would really like to grow some loud stinky dank this winter. I like that idea small doses…mirco dose the plants!:slight_smile:

And i just thought about it i got some panda poly (free) could put some up tommrow to stop light leaks.

I cut some clones of my afgan #1 and i found PM attacked it big time in the cloner and never went near the NL in the same container. The NL i have is resistant to PM and light stress doesnt affect it. That PM plant went to flower it is being weeded out of the grow. The NL will stay great plant…even the skunk i have is going i think. In time have to see how the rest flowers out another thing i found another male today of this

https://growdiaries.com/seedbank/sensi-seeds/california-indica

I havent seen a female of this stuff yet

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with having a budget. I’ve been in your shoes more than once.
Some times your up some times your down.
You doing better than money though and as long as you have those moms you’ll be just fine.

1 Like

Thats what i was thinking also…one good mom will keep you going plus you learn that strain really well you tell when its off…how long to clone…you just know it and im planning on keeping that NL for awhile…i like it so far. I need a cured bud of it to really gauge it.

1 Like

Need some help guys how do i mix this?? I got a water jug you know those ones that water comes in like Culligan. My moms could use a good drink and the ones in bud are early in flower…so any ideas?

thanks in advance guys…I havent given them NOTHING since they sprouted except a SCOBY and some Bokshi

and of course I got a smoking good deal on them…25 Canadian and they are full…they have more for later!

1 Like