Holland secret nute help

LED they are upgrading…3 weeks before they will call when they take them down. I got the MH for 50 for 8 of them including a brand new ballast in the box

3 Likes

Update the plants are doing extremely well considering everything.
Based on my observations the male California Indica is a fine specimen to breed with. His pedigree seems solid…

Crossed with Sensi NL

out of the plants i like that one best…low odor great branching would be good for SCROG…not so good for SOG. Flowers set really quick not much in the way of crystals. I will reveg her.
California Indica X Northern Lights

Afgan #1 its a weird plant and doesn’t drink a lot would be easy to over water…its drooping all the time! I don’t know…be good in a drought or somewhere drier. Good for SOG. I’m sure outdoors it would take right off. When they say came “over the highs”…truth!

Should be a very nice cross…

Lastly Sensi Skunk…what can i say. Sativa geno…its a shame to let her go. Flowers set a little later and although she is very nice space is limited…I would pass her on! Again in a SCROG best…very easy to grow! For sure…

So I will end up with some very limited stock…to me!:slight_smile:

Its like fine wine…fine hash.

So as you can see Sensi Seeds Totally delivered…so far! They were a little slow out of the gate…things are turning around. Pics to follow…

100 and change they totally delivered as promised…all old school genetics. For a new guy investing all that cash and not starting with proven genetics is a bad idea. Get a pack of one strain and grow a F2 that’s stable. I agree 100% stop the spread of hermies…

Now a S1 from a stable plant that’s proven…perhaps once just to tighten things up. Like a NL S1’s anything possible in the world of magic and illusions.

4 Likes

Looks like someone is having covid sex. Naming the babies after the names of the 5 largest cities in the world.

Start of The PANDEMIC line…

(Californian Indica x NL) TOKYO

188px-Shinjuku_skyline,Tokyo-Sony_A7R(11831328835)
(Cali Indica x Afgan #1) JARARTA

188px-Jakarta-Skyline-from-Bund
(Cali Indica x Sensi Skunk) MANILA

Who would have thought from a budget grow…BIG THINGS!

Little seeds in a big world…you heard the babies names here first!

Any others wanna help round out the other 5? Total budget and NO HERMI’s…at all…SAVE IT! Pandemic times call for pandemic measures…plus its my genetic line i call the shots!
Under 100 seeds each strain (budget grow)
The seeds MUST have come from (trusted verified breeder)
Check on here you’ll find lots of great high profile breeders with outstanding reputations…breeding some remarkable cannabis this is for the little guy.
The original ones came from Sensi i could wait and breed some Ace into the mix and finish out the other 2. Possible…
aka pollen chucker (budget grow)
Limited and very exclusive…
So there are 2 slots open…Bandit’s Pandemic Line

How long would it take for every seed from the Pandemic line to be dead?

“We have evidence in writing”
Can you see it growing everywhere…

Attacked by some and ignored by many of its most powerful members, the little guy is facing a major crisis – just at the moment we need it most!

Bandit Pandemic line…all seeds accounted for! Imagine…in the old days that’s the way it was. The legend and the story goes clones of some “exclusive” stuff got smuggled to Amsterdam…more like Cali sifted about 2kg of Afgan Kush seeds and then sent the outliers to Amsterdam. What do i know I’m really high…
How long from one seed to another mature seed that can be peregrinated?
You know what else makes the PANDEMIC line so wicked because of the name is because they can all be grown in MAJOR cities named after the 5 largest cities of course. Low odor is a major concern for guys in a urban setting…the Pandemic line so far fills the bill on point!

5 Likes

This will be like my blog here on Overgrow. Where i will keep track of things like my…mental health! haha

Seeds
Mix of Sensi stock mostly Afgan (indica)
Some gifts
OG18
Gods Bud
Afgan
Big Bud
Feminist

On the way some (alleged) F2 of purple Malawi seems very legit. No reason to lie…right?
PMalawi x NL ??
Also the ones i got brewing…

Ive changed my mind and have decided to keep the Sensi Skunk. She has really transformed into a fine specimen of cannabis. Originating from the world’s oldest seed bank. Skunk #1 is as classic and notorious as say Northern Lights. The pheno type at this time seems to be sativa leaning. Outgrowing the NL after a slow start. Both received only H20 and show no signs of lacking anything. Odor does not seem to be of issue.
The male is showing strong vigor right from the start. Is towering over the females. Common Indica…“Tokyo” slang for any common indica.
California pumped out a lot of Tokyo’s

The Afgan #1 is so common its uncommon. If that makes sense? Touchy. Thats why i believe in getting some seeds and finding one that grows for both you and the environment right from the start. Like buying a hot rod or a fine animal.
Lighting play a HUGE roll in genetics…the studies have been very clear on that right?

I decided on bokashi…sounds like pretty good stuff. Mix up 5 gallon pails and let them sit for couple weeks then plant right into the buckets. Use peet moss as the composting media can get it cheap here! Basic potting soil to. I heard it takes care of fungus gnat they seem to stay away…very interesting!
Bio is a record billion dollar business plus its inexpensive…got my attention!

3 Likes

Holy fuck!! What a lineup!!! As an indica lover, you got my D hard.

1 Like

https://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis-seeds/strain-type/northern-lights?p=4

prices seem to hold value and they are sold out of NL also Skunk crosses…both mine seem to have a Satvia leaning and i got Malawi on the way. I want a feminized (S1) NL then cross with both Sense Skunk and Malawi. Very exclusive seed stock…pure indica’s are allegedly dying out. Not sure with who?
I got one seed of Nemesis…somewhere. I think its the smallest seed…
Indica has a certain hit the min you taste it…you know fine cannabis!

This next week should be super busy around here…with the isolation. They are talking food shortages and they blocked the sale of food seeds…Im not talking any chances! Going to town tomorrow also did you know about bio-fertilizer? Fuck’n cool shit…never buy fertilizer again plus give your plants a super food amazing!
stay tuned

2 Likes

So got everything transplanted…they still had lots of root space!

Started a small one with an oragne and banana peel…see what happens i also mixed it with the soil and about 1/2 cup of lime to 1cubic ft of peat moss and top soild…black dirt! Also added some BIO-fertilizer to the root ball. Imagine never buying nutes or fertilizer again. My water is heavy with cal/mag so PH should level out. I watered them and will feed heavy doses off LITFA for 2 weeks. I will say the NL has rock solid nugs already. I was surprised…OH i watered with watered down kombucha and he didn’t die. I think the plants are prego…hes dusting up a storm! That free nutes thing got my attention…bio

Fuck i just mixed it right in the mix of peat and soil also added a SCOBIE and a banana pealing. Thats all the nutes they get unless the jar turns out. It takes 2 weeks to build those microbes in the jar then apply…feed the soil not the plant! Grow some good dirt…can you do that? Huh? I heard 2 teaspoons to a liter of that stuff…I also planted a veggie garden too…more to be reveled!
That’s day one lets see how every things looks in 2 weeks…see if i killed everything with those bio-nutes…I’m lazy and cheap this seems to fit the bill fine for me! Little unsure if i want more bacteria or fungus…thinking fugus in the dirt! Or does the fungus eat the bacteria? Growing soil not weed…
I also turned the light back around to 18 hours…reveg. The seeds will still finish its not the plant will become UN impregnate?? I’m surprised how tight those nugs are…wow

3 Likes

4 Likes

That should be much better than the vertical mount. Cant wait to see some pics here soon.

1 Like

Its way better now…I’ll snap some pics tonight before lights on. I’m very impressed with my handy work. Still a couple adjustments I’d like to make but for the most part…spot on!

Thanks

1 Like

Hey now, I loved my vert’s once upon a time!! Back in 04.

2fer b

6 Likes

image @webeblzr , love the positive intake venting : )

7 Likes

That’s pretty interesting how does it work?

@anon81143130 , the two outside inline fans push fresh air thru the holes ( like a waterfall of cooler fresh air cascading down over the plants ) , the middle inline cools the diy double cool tube : )

More even spread of fresh air , light and temps etc : )

3 Likes

Thats some slick shit…very elegant

1 Like

WOW ifish!! Mad skills to you!!
Mine was back when you had to make everything you wanted, or pay out crazy money for stuff.
Hell I could not afford a simple manufactured 1k grow light set up back then.
Just as bandit306 has built for himself, I also got mine first ones, from a junk yard, big old pile I could pick from, $5.00 a piece, I sold them back the shrouds, about 2 years later, and got $6.00 bucks for each one as aluminum went up crazy like.
YEAR’s later when I sold the cores back to them, I took in 12 or so ballasts, and got paid $90.00 as copper went crazy. I got to use them for years, and made money salvaging them again. That is what caught my eye with bandit306’s thread, as I just love to reuse stuff.
My whole exhaust system was reused stuff. Great thread man!

1 Like

Im looking for ideas on exhausting…im thinking sewer pipe out to the street and i already have the extra hoods ready to go to the salvage place…grinders die hard!! I want to vent down the sewer…NO EXPERIENCE with that. Anyone know or hear something…

Thanks for the kind words guys…much respect! I’ll do my best and update pics

1 Like

Will that create negative presure in your sewer pipe maybe pulling the water from your toilet or sinks u bend , you might have to fit a one way air /sewer pipe cap to help maybe , to let the entrain of air have an easier path and smell can’t be forced back up it also , not sure : )

Im concerned the pressure will blow the traps empty…then stink everything up…it is passed the house thou.

image image image

That grey cap is one way , air can only go in , so there’s no smell escaping but air can be drawn in easily and so venting then is not affecting anything with excessive negative pressure build up in system , was like 20 dollars at plumbers merchants
The fitting in the last pick is one you could maybe vent into also