Holy's Garden (Part 2)

Nematodes (SF) are asking to maintain a high RH in pots and to don’t play much with dry cycles, but this year and without their help i would have just shut down the lab until the cold is back ^^ For now, due to the unstable weather, i’m forced to apply a treatment per month.15M density is the sweet spot. I hate these shits. As hell lol, voracious here.

I will speak for the C5 specifically, it’s the major part of my stash after all. I use it with all NL5H based. It don’t make it easy to dial or to synch, but it give a more streamlined flowering stage.

They need a solid NPK base quite fast, reached before the 12/12 switch and maintained during a good month. 100% base with H&G, 100% base with Aptus and 100%+ base with AN (the old or new “sensi base”). With this genetic base i don’t find that a N enriched regime give a special bonus, even at 60% flo for the yield.

Not spiraling (JH macro), not yet;

Spiraling, let’s unleash the hell. (same JH)

So a flat line of a sturdy base from end of veg to maybe a good month (depend on hybrids), until the buds are not formed but spiraling. It’s destroying any generalist schedule ^^

Then when the floral is ready, I lower the base at 50% (sometimes at 25% for the most diva-ish) and I start the boosters during two weeks straight.

At first i give one week of “usual PK” then the other week the advanced ones (K+). During these two intense weeks they lost their scents generally, focused to build vegetal mass. Even if you see lower leaves lightly yellowing you have to resist and to keep the base low. The C5 genetic base is “made for slow release” stuff, not joking.

When you have finished to pass your flo-boost program, you maintain the low base until scents are back.

Then you can come back eventually to higher levels, even the 100% if you want to “fully flower” them. In the NL5H it’s quite rare to have real hazey phenos, but it segregate more clearly with its hybrids. With this kind, you can push the senescence to don’t be switched during months of extra flowering, making fat beasts that a low number of people are enough patient to dial.

You will hallucinate to read this but … for such a genetic base the simple dried sheep poo pellets are just working very well ^^ But it’s stinking well too lol You can add on top of this low release nute your usual PK amendment without worries. Spanish like a lot guano for their sativa, it stink the hell indoor too ^^

15 Likes