Homemade Strains Thread

Does it have lots of couch lock?

2 Likes

That thing is frosty!

1 Like

What do you guys use to make your buds swell up?Any organic products that work?I have some I have 25 days left on and I need them to bulk up.

2 Likes

TBH. Love and care.

I feed with sterile nutes in mid-late flower even if I planted them with organics during the flowering stage up pot.

I may be too much of a Hydro-head I guess. :laughing:

4 Likes

This may not help you, but Molasses( unsulfured) is used by many soil/ soiless growers to bulk up buds 20% or so before harvest. Start 4 or 3 weeks before harvest and use it until 1or 2 weeks before Harvest and then flush your soil with plenty of plain water every watering to get rid of the magnesium. Youā€™ll have to Google the molasses/ wster ratios but a teaspoon/gallon is a safe start.

7 Likes

Here is one of my Dawg Biscuits grown out by a friend. Dawg Biscuit is Mota Rebelā€™s Luther Dogman x Seeds of Compassionā€™s Gorilla Biscuit.

24 Likes

Yea that Kandahar / Afghani Black is a very stoney strain. I havenā€™t really felt couchlock in a long time, but itā€™s definitely stone. I think for most people it would probably be couchlock.

5 Likes

She looks awesome

2 Likes

Godā€™s sky: fast, heavy indica pheno

30 Likes

Looking nice perfect trim job

6 Likes

Thank you!

Donā€™t be fooled, I went a little extra here for effect. Iā€™m super proud of this bud! :grin:! Sub 6 week flower by the way. Imagine if the reveg fails.

7 Likes

Wait, that plant was done in less than 42 days!?

3 Likes

Yup, from flip.

To be candid, I had to piece this info together from various pictures on various threads. This was a little side project. It wasnā€™t documented. It felt fast so I started digging. It was less than 42 days, how many less Iā€™m not sure. It could easily have been late 30s. When the reveg works :crossed_fingers:. I will make a thread and document it.

9 Likes

@Eagles009 looking forward to following it brother ! Nice! ā€œAmazing Bud, amazing bud!ā€ Is that a song I heard!? :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :hugs: :clap: :clap: :clap:

3 Likes

Thanks,

If you drop any of those Godberry x banner you gotta let me know man! Everything this Godberry touched is fire. I havenā€™t grown the banner cross yet though.

You know, itā€™s funny, I couldnā€™t even give these beans away in my thread :rofl:. Iā€™ve got hundreds in my drawer still.

7 Likes

@Eagles009 So, this one is different from the BruceBanner x Godberry I have (the one you gifted me?)!? Interested!! :confused: :flushed:

3 Likes

The one you see here is the same Godberry but crossed to Skywalker og, not banner.

Iā€™ve smoked the pineapple express cross, the white widow cross, and the Skywalker og cross.

Iā€™ll bet the banner cross will be dank :wink:

I searched Godberry beans in the search thingy and found this quote from April

ā€œIm trying to not be overly optimistic. But then I smell the godberry jar and / or pack a bowl of it and that goes out the window. No way these beans donā€™t produce some nice plants.ā€ nailed it :yum:

10 Likes

Sour OG x UFS18

29 Likes

AMAZING @Comacus !!!

Although does anyone else get stressed out with such big fan leaves indoors because of past battles with PM or is it just me? :laughing:

6 Likes

Uhhhhhhā€¦ I can help take a pack of those off your handsšŸ˜. I generally have my hands full with sativas, but if it flowers that fast i can afford to grow a couple of them as headstashā€¦

7 Likes