Homemade Strains Thread

Nice looking plant. Definitely see the black domina resemblance there.

2 Likes

I almost always have to tie my plants up for support. This things a beast. Smells like funky melon. Different, pungent :+1:

31 Likes

Now that is one I’d be curious to see how it went and I hope it was a success. Happy Growing The Doc

2 Likes

Stardawg • dirty taxi

29 Likes

I was offered quite a few strains from a friend…

24 Likes

Pluton??

As in SSSC M45 Pluton???

:vulcan_salute: :star_struck:

Good score Phil!

Cheers
G

6 Likes

I’m not sure, but I can find out…here’s more that he’s offering…

25 Likes

I would say yes to all of em

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure it is.

It will be fun for you running through those beans, I’ll bet you find some prizes in there…

:+1: :star_struck:

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I’ve been trading with this guy close to 20 years and it’s always been some great strains…

3 Likes

Info on Pluton…

indica From the SSSC …

relatively early flowering and a good yielder, close to extinct (only a few folks still have it completely pure).

11 Likes

Limon is a sativa-dominant strain that blends Sour Diesel, Strawberry Diesel and NYC Diesel. With notes of diesel and skunk in flavor these bright green frosty buds will leave you with an uplifting and long-lasting cerebral buzz.

Red Lebanese is an indica-dominant hybrid known for its delicious taste and classic effects. Its sedative properties make it good for migraines, depression, ADD, and chronic stress. Its sour citrus taste is nutty and herbal. Its aroma is herbal, earthy, woody, sour, citrusy and spicy. The plant has forest green nugs that are dense, flat, look like spades, and carry bright reddish hairs and plenty amber crystals. It usually is found as hash. Red Lebanese strain is recommended for evening use.

Kaua’i Electric is a Hawaiian landrace sativa that has been cultivated on the Powerline trail near Mt. Wai’ale’ale, also known as the rainiest place on Earth. This hearty sativa exhibits a range of bright tropical colors and smells of passionfruit and guava. The flavors are fresh and tropical with an aftertaste of skunk and earth. Kaua’i Electric has a carefree cerebral energy while leaving the body light and blissful.

15 Likes

You are adding some real gems to your collection with these. Some really interesting clones he’s passing to you.

1 Like

Limon Sounds like a real winner pluton too I’m sure anything from sssc stock is bound to have some fire in it sounds like some real gems in there :+1:

3 Likes

I didn’t say that I would take them…I would like to enjoy my summer this year and if I do take them where would I put them, I’m a smalltime grower these days…When I grew bigtime I wouldn’t hesitate but nowadays I could care less…Anyway they are there for me if I want them…

3 Likes

Man there’s some absolute killer looking creations in this thread! Bravo to all! Sensational stuff guys :v:

1 Like

Update on the breeding session…its was a success :raised_hands:t6:

U can see the spunk all over her “lady bits”

19 Likes

Sassy Cassie chopped and dry. Chopped at 55 days.
Last shot alive

Buds

Smells so very good. Looks pretty good. Smokes awesome.

I can see the WCT bud structure and color. I’m struggling to see the SD x SD but I can smell it. Mainly because the WCT had a consistent smell and this weed doesn’t smell like that.

29 Likes

I almost had a Pacific’s G13 x platinum kush cross, buy they got "delivered " just not to me.

1 Like

those pictures could be next to the description of “bag appeal” in the dictionary

so what are those strains? did you made the cross? sounds epic

1 Like