Homemade Strains Thread

I will be saving any strong lemon, floor cleaner strains I find from now on and crossing the shit out of them. I need a good steady lemon strain in my arsenal for sure. I loved opening the jars during cure. That sour crack was so strong and kept getting stronger. But it got smoked up before I was ready to let it go lol

5 Likes

Heart pounding, close the curtains entirely, pray something doesnā€™t happenā€¦lol. Iā€™m not sure where the paranoia came fromā€¦had nothing to worry about, and I knew thisā€¦lol.

I hope she treats you well!!! Mrs Foreigner and the plantsā€¦lol

6 Likes

The first time I had lemon pledge, I talked shit to the homie that gave it to me. I really thought someone had soaked, or tried to hide the bud with pledge. It was so much like pledge that my ignorance had me turned off by it. For real, to this day, I still feel stupid for some of the things I said about the bud. At the time, No one could have made me think the terps of that bud was real.
I have never had anything like it again in the last 15 or more years.
So imagine my surprise when I got orange floor cleaner terps from my last grow. These where autos so no clones. But at least I know the cross can produce more. Any way just sharing

8 Likes

Hell yeah! Same w my sour crack. It was a mephisto auto. But I have a few left and it just so happens I crossed the last one to blackstrap. Hopefully I can find those lemon terps in the black crack also. Iā€™m thinking about reversing a black crack and hitting another sour crack (hopefully I can find more lemon in what I have left) with that pollen. Iā€™m addicted lol

I would have thought someone did something to it too if I wouldnā€™t have grown it myself. We live and learn :sweat_smile: plus people do shady shit to flower just to get it to sell.

6 Likes

@Tappy thatā€™s a beautiful looking bud brother! Sounds like it got you going good too, hit you when your tolerance was low!

3 Likes

The thing about autos is that they are good about reproducing terps. I

3 Likes

Sounds like the Kosher Kush I grow which is the finest lemon pinesol you ever have smoked! lol

7 Likes

I was thinking of popping at least 1x for ā€œround 2ā€ autos in late June :smiley:

2 Likes

Looks like fruity parfait :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Crocketts has some kosher kush or at least a cross. I wonder if I could get those germs from that?

5 Likes

Really getting back into the Auto scene again full boreā€¦ and I just love to breed with themā€¦ I think Iā€™ve found a strain to use as a base male ā€¦

Gamhazn F3ā€¦ Gambian F7 x Nevilleā€™s Haze F3ā€¦ Auto Flower
From my researching Gambian seems to be an old NL strain and the Nevilleā€™s adds a potent punchā€¦
She finishes up with some wonderful colors and a rotten fruit stinkā€¦

I have some very nice Autos to cross it to and atm trying to decide which to test 1stā€¦
Black Cream Femā€™s
Twizzler Femā€™s
Mr Sparkle Femā€™s

or 1 I think that will bring out the fruity stank even more soā€¦
Spotted Lime F3

should be fun

5 Likes

I created Gabagoo and Gabagoo 2 many years ago and it has a nice following up in Colorado thanks to Argoā€™s Gardensā€¦

Gabagoo F2

Gabagoo 2 was never shared and Iā€™m testing her now.

30 Likes

That is a beautiful plant!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Thank you, itā€™s the real dealā€¦maybe one day Iā€™ll get her backā€¦

2 Likes

I have four females from some Auto seeds you gave me. Sorry I canā€™t recall the name , but I do recall that it is at least in part from your Nympho strain. Since around 2001 I have been trying to breed for a certain smell that I sniffed on a small auto flowering plant. Your strain has that smell. Exactly. I have also managed to get that smell in my own breeding projects . Very interesting we both picked that same scent! If I could put it in a jar of perfume I would become a millionaire. Anyway, not sure Iā€™ve grown these properly. Due to necessity they were in a 2 gallon container too long and though I have read that you should not transplant autoflowers I am quite good at it so I did it anyway and put them in four gallon containers a week ago. . Iā€™m not sure if these flower and continue to grow or if they have reached their maximum size? Certainly they would be bigger if growing properly in a larger container from the start. One thing that has struck me is the size of the calyxā€™s. They are huge. Having issues uploading a photo at the moment

5 Likes

Beautiful plant! Love the look of the buds.

1 Like

I transplant autos all the time, I just prefer to do it early before they get comfortable. 2 gallons is a good starter pot as not to stunt them.
There is a learning curve when it comes to growing autos. I wouldnā€™t worry about how large they got. They simply do better in larger pots.

3 Likes

Definitely a learning curve lol

1 Like

So thatā€™s your cross is it. Sounds like a good one and I got a pack in the fall drop box just on Friday.

A guy recently sent me some reversed pollen from a Chocolate Diesel he really likes and when I saw yours a tiny little LED bulb went off over my head. Was thinking I might want to grow a couple of the SDxSD to try it on. If I like the SDx2 Iā€™ll probably want to make fem seeds of it as that seems to be becoming my thing these days.

Lots of irons in the fire so itā€™s all conjecture at this point.

:peace:

3 Likes

I have a few Fem seeds Iā€™m sitting on that I got from a trade. Itā€™s called Lemonade and it smells like Lemonade and smokes above 20% THC. I wish I knew the source but Iā€™ve traded with almost 100 people in the last 5 years. I trash most of what I get in trades after growing. But this one was a keeper from the time I smoked the weed.

4 Likes