Homemade Strains Thread

This sounds really killer!

1 Like

Lemon Wheel is one of few strains that have impressed me in the past decade.

I smoke legal weed, and most of it is Uber strong commercial weed. Crap as far as I am concerned. “Work Weed” is what we called it when I was a kid. As in “that’ll work”, or what you sell to make money. Work. Nothing special, just work weed.

Out of all the dozens of strains of weed that I have bought in the past decade on the legal market with my discerning eye, there has been only a few standouts. Lemon Wheel was one. If you are on a lemon kick I highly suggest you get you some.

5 Likes

Ok, I’ll look for it. Breeder?

1 Like

I am sorry but I actually don’t know. I bought it from a dispensary in Colorado. I am not sure who bred it.

1 Like

Damn you know this shits fire with that genetic lineup

2 Likes

My strains for this summer…DK13, Sour O’wreck being revegged and 2 Jenny Kush strains…I’ve never grown out Sour O’wreck & Jenny Kush…I’m gonna be putting these in my vegetable garden by the end of the month…I’m not trying to grow big trees in town, I’ll leave growing big ass trees to my farmer buddies on their properties…these will start to flower on the 2nd. week of August so these will have at least 1.5 months of veg mode…

Vietnam Thunder Fuck bud…fully cured and smoked on Father’s Day…

No mas…

24 Likes

Beautiful bud and good luck with the reveg and outdoor grow.

:green_heart: :seedling:

4 Likes

Thank you, here’s my Matanuska Thunder Head fully cured bud which I grew last year…

I smoked a pinner last night…

26 Likes

Watching your chest maybe hyperventilating in a paper bag so you can see you didn’t forget how to breath While the mind recoils in horror……good times

7 Likes

New strains this year in my vegetable garden and it’s just for breeding purposes… Sour O’wreck and DK13 I will be using my 15+yrs.old pollens to create new crosses…

23 Likes

I’m really interested to see how you do with the old pollen. :crossed_fingers:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

This will be quite the show!

:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

White CBG; with 1 branch dusted with ACDC.

Here’s the female ACDC plant at harvest.

I’m really looking forward to F2ing this asap so long as all goes well.

:grin: :+1:

34 Likes

3 very distinct phenos of Sweet Lavender x Tombstone. The smoke is more potent than i had expected. I feel an f2 run in the future.

43 Likes

Looking really nice good plan on making a F2.

6 Likes

Destroyer chi, destroyer * chihuahua copper canyon 1990

32 Likes

I found an amazing strain last year and only had the female in clone as I lost the rest of the plants when I had Covid. I’m crossed it to a relative and I’m up to F3 with a couple weeks to go until seed harvest. And F4 is as far as I go as I bred like crazy last year and don’t want to see pollen again for a long time after F4 is bred in a couple of months. It’s a lot of work and I even have a 3rd cell for breeding that’s convertible for drying by swapping a couple plugs. Good luck on that nice pheno. F2 for sure!

6 Likes

I love ACDC, it’s my favorite CBD strain and so sorry I lost the genetics. Stinky, sticky weed that grows like a hybrid. That’s how I want my CBD and my church friends love my pain cream. And it straightened my wife’s arthritic finger out with three months usage of rubbing it into her hands at least every 4 days. She can even play guitar again. If you ever breed seeds I want to invite you to my seed collection. I’ve got some red hot seeds that will blow your mind if your into THC. About 10 of my own strains plus 50-60 other strains.

5 Likes

Hey @SativaKid that’s awesome!

I still have 1x ACDC puck on my desk and it has your name on it if you wanted it :smiley: Just shoot me a PM. And heck yeah i’m always down to :clown_face: with some hot THC magics :partying_face:

7 Likes

My outdoor grow in my garden…all homemade strains and they should start flowering in a 2.5-3 weeks…

21 Likes