Homemade Strains Thread

Vietnam Thunder Fuck grown by a rancher…well actually a rancher’s wife…I have other pix from farmers to post soon…it should start to bud in 2 wks.

Edit: come to think of it, this might be my Jenny Babe Kush strain…a farmer buddy of mine showed me a picture of his plant at grower’s night last night and I know for sure I gave him Vietnam Thunder Fuck…the farmer’s plant had thinner leaves…I will try and get the pictures.

17 Likes

Having a lot of fun reading through this thread…haven’t grown them out yet as I just harvested these early pollinated lowers a few days ago(two colas pollinated on different days by separate males)…Strain is unknown, came from a mystery mix from “Jersey Gardens”, very Chem looking and smelling to me, grew so fast and vigorous as well as finished in 8-9weeks, pollinated by both a Banana OG f3 and “Fiona’s Chem Cake” f1, and these are just two new cultivars created/started this season out of eleven!
:blush::pray::raised_hands: First time chuckin full purpose, beginners luck…

Hope everyone is having a good one! :v:
And heres my deal…I love to share and trade but unfortunately due to current legal issues I can only gift to fellow Virginians. Sorry about that, but if you are from Va, and in need of seed, send me a pm, no worries, Dendro’s got you! Blessings :raised_hands:

17 Likes

Destroyer chi, destroyer * chihuahua copper canyon 1990, 6 weeks

26 Likes

Ok, gots the pix…

This is Jenny Babe Kush…

Vietnam Thunder fuck…notice the narrow leaves.

23 Likes

Here is a mr nice dreamtime mom. she smells like tar and rotted strawberry. i pollinated her with mr nice skunk haze pollen

24 Likes

Gabagoo F2 64 days

25 Likes

cool name, makes me think of deli meats

2 Likes

Still hunting these beans, one im calling Crippled Ole Man. So far 2 different phenos im looking to continue with.

22 Likes

Loving all of these pics!! Also love the fact people are combining strains to create almighty plants!!!

4 Likes

What strain is that last plant you posted ? She definitely has a nice structure going on!

2 Likes

Last pic was on the second plant pic. GDP (Ken Estes) x PPP

5 Likes

Harvested my Gabagoo 2 Lemon pheno

30 Likes

Skeet skeet x afghan

31 Likes

Bro…what strain is that beautiful plant??? Or is it all skeet skeet x Afghan? Looks straight indica!!

7 Likes

Here are a couple more Skeet Skeet x Afghan from @BirD at day 46 of flower.
I probably should have vegged them another month but these things are rock solid and very stocky.

28 Likes

There skeet skeet x afghan Just sister plant’s

1 Like

Many thanks for testing this with me
How’s the Nose on these Looking great!

2 Likes

No problem at all! Thanks for the chance to grow these beauties! The darker one smells like mushrooms/earth and the second photo smells more like a lemon sweet skunk. The leaves were gigantic and plentiful with the tight node spacing so I had to remove a lot of them.

2 Likes

Saw that first pic, reminded me of a tobacco plant. Very niiice!

2 Likes

dude this is a great idea! id love to see some tests @ 20d 40d and 60d. id love to take some cuttings, put them in the fridge unrooted, then come back after a few months when i know which phenos i want to root

2 Likes