Homemade Strains Thread

If you are talking about the Blood Orange Haze (the last plant shown) then I already have coins made up!

Just shoot me a PM growmie! :metal:

Now if this BOH doesn’t take the HBSC pollen imma gonna be really pissed.. :thinking:

1 Like

Hola @Pigeonman

was checking the Hubbabubbasmelloscope

Bare

1 Like

@Barefrog gotcha! :wink:

2 Likes

Longmont purple haze (panama haze x Paonia purple paralyzer) aka 4P haze

52 Likes

Beautiful!!

3 Likes

That’s a real stunner @lefthandseeds !

:star_struck:

5 Likes

You need a spoonful of sugar man.

5 Likes

I’m gonna name a strain that makes you get up and move: " Tregunamekoidestrecorumsatisdee!!

:bed: :broom: :heart:

5 Likes

“When you make a strain you may name it whatever you like.”

4 Likes

I’m telling you now that I’m shortening that to simply T.

5 Likes

Skunk #37.

3 Likes

Yes that’s fine. And you don’t even need to justify it to anybody.

5 Likes

If you shorten it how do you expect to drive away the Nazi’s from your shores using antiquities from a museum!!! :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Through the magic of song!

7 Likes

I hadn’t thought about it! I’ll drink some more coffee now

1 Like

18 Likes

26 Likes

One of the pollen chucks i did a few years ago while looking for a good outdoor strain with excellent mold resistance great yeild and nice taste and i think i found it.Differnt phenos of [ghost og 2006 x stardawg91 2016] x sensi seeds maple leaf indica 2012. These are f1s.Flavors mainly take after the og with lemon/lime and fuel being most dominate the statue and yeild come fron the mli and very few stardawg91 phenos pop up and if they do its very faint. Barely cared for and underfed . A great strain for east coast weather no mold issues in any of the plants even when other strains had it pretty bad.

26 Likes

Sounds like a nice guerilla strain :slight_smile:

Heres my example of my sorry ass auto fem grown in my veggie garden…these are 2 plants.

Check out my small pail of Shishitos…

13 Likes