Homemade Strains Thread

ill accept an other one if possible as i feel theres more to see then what i saw

1 Like

How did you make your cage? I need one for my cherry tomatoes. They are trying to take over my deck

3 Likes

2 of 4ourrrrr

Thank you @MissinBissin , appreciate the hell out of you! Pm incoming

1 Like

concrete reinforcing steel

1 Like

Any slots left?

2 Likes

Absolutely! Send a dm please @Lobstah Your In
3/4

These are Regs lol I read your Post… alls good

2 Likes

Would like to be added if still available. Ty

2 Likes

Perfect @patsnumone
4/4

2 Likes

Wish there was more right now to Offer OG. This one just happened !

Thanks Gang, I guess it gets put on the top of 2025! I’m pumped bcuz I’d quietly lost the significance of the Cross… my flip of keeper seeds, 3 originals and the ones ejected will raise a stink next summer

Addresses and Stamps, thats all. They’re Out the door early tomorrow !

4 Likes

@FieldEffect im curious to know when they bloom down your area since we are not geologically in the same sunlight id like to know when they nsturally flip on your side of the globe

here veg last longer i think its the reason i get huge plants but flowering is short AF

2 Likes

Its before August hits I believe @amumayuk. @FieldEffect will have it.

Your right on the Money asking for previews!

3 Likes

Hey there @MissinBissin!

Nice to read about the story, makes me look forward to it even more. I’ll upload a new picture tomorrow she’s taking off :cowboy_hat_face:

I’ll definitely let you know about flowering @amumayuk . Pretty much everything has preflowers starting, everything usually kicks off pretty hard in another couple weeks

3 Likes

Update…

looks like this auto/fem is ready to chop down…Double Grape

My Matanuska cross, MOW is doing well and getting taller then the auto/fem…

White Domina is also doing well…both my crosses are still not flowering, probably in another 2-3 wks. it should start flowering…

This other strain which I pulled outa my SWC/TRON system is also starting to do well…

16 Likes

Here is Fighting Bilbo this morning @MissinBissin @amumayuk

She and all the other ladies got fed some more bloom-centric stuff today. It’s starting :grin:

11 Likes

Nice looking cross the plant seems to be exploding going into flower. Kicking my ass I’m late on the offer.

2 Likes

hold my doobie ill be back

2 Likes

the cage is 6"squares wiremesh steel for those interested framed with 15m rebar or #4 for my american roddys

the cage is 27" above boxand spans for 48" higher the 6" grid giving me around 6-7’ of structural support as of now id guess they are around 4-5’ high but i have trained them down also so they bush out
@FieldEffect @MissinBissin

21 Likes

I finally have three females of my own cross :metal: time to see what these ladies do!

Chernobyl x Slurricane

15 Likes

Bitchin cross dude, can’t wait to see their potential!!
@RookieBuds

2 Likes