Homesteading and growing some cheeba

Ouch. Yeah definitely not bearproof

3 Likes

Nope, happened while we were away for a couple days. Really sucked. Thankfully that silver laced rooster did his job and the bear only got 2. She folded the door up like it was a piece of paper, was pretty impressive

2 Likes

Reference the rooster… he must still be young. Us old roosters couldn’t give a damn these days. :wink:

You must be harvesting your out doors. See ya in another week.

You should see an occasional bear out your way no?

2 Likes

Just the rare occasional sighting of bear here. Now 50 miles north is where they relocate them. Bunches there. Glad your on the mend @GCBudz your girls are doing pretty ok here.

Flipped a week ago. jail…jail…jail. That reminds me, does anyone else dream of trimming when they have like 10 days of it ahead?:woman_farmer:. Me and my bright ideas.

14 Likes

Mind if I pm you? They relocate bears here. So just curious.

2 Likes

Has anyone seen a pheno like this?

Crazy calyxes. I’m gonna wash one and dry sift one.

26 Likes

Woah! is that freakshow in flower?

5 Likes

That’s first thing I thought…

@middleman would like to see this I’m sure… he’s digs the freaks.

I’m not trimming that… :wink:

7 Likes

It’s actually an old ilgm strain. Here is the same seed from same pack grew five feet away

crazy shit hey?

14 Likes

Wow. What is that?

Is that what Dr. Grinspoon looks like?

5 Likes

It’s actually gold leaf but I got some crazy phenols I believe. Then again who the hell knows what they sent me

3 Likes

I had an auto run very similar to that. I ended up chucking it.

4 Likes

Ok so I’m not very good at keeping up with this log. Man this has been a crazy month.

Hey @GCBudz here is the chem skunk

And the cap junky. Look at the frost. I think I’m in week 3 somewhere but I can’t remember what day today is let alone day 1. Haha. I’ll catch up.
These girls are promising. Thanks my brother.

10 Likes

that’s what i was thinking. only seen pictures of it. looks similar.

no kidding… hard pass…

2 Likes

You were in trim jail, and I’m sure your busy on the property with cooler temps coming in.

Plants look beautiful. We had a report of a few intersex plants, take a nice close look. It was just one grower so far and we believe it could be a light leak issue. Just a heads up… this is why we test right…

3 Likes

For sure. I will pull girls out tomorrow and get a good look. Thanks for the heads up

2 Likes

Good news! No boy parts that I can see. Took all plants out twice in last 5 days. For the most part they are happy. The cap junky has frost like crazy.

8 Likes

Also I traded a good dude for this starin

It’s tropical freeze by @santero

Smells great my man. Thank you for your work on this one.

16 Likes

Looking great homey. Won’t be long till your curing those and trying to keep out of the jars.

I sent @santero some of those beans as well, I’ll have to look more closely at the work he has been doing. Those look fantastic as well.

We had our first heavy frost last night… winter is here.

3 Likes

Yeah the damn chicken waters had ice on them. Aaaand we’re here

3 Likes