Homesteading and growing some cheeba

And so the girls are happy. When the yo-yos come out that’s usually a good sign. Or I need to start adding some silica. Anywho here they are.

No boy parts as of yet but I’m checking daily. And tropical freeze is loaded with trichs and is falling over on herself.

She will be ready first for sure.
The veg tent is starting to pick up speed
We got 3 bubble gum x can’t remember what Tony green crossed that with but yeah I’m ripped. Got one tonygs gg4 ril. And two peanut butter breathe.
On a different note, had to start using our “preserved eggs”. First year trying it and it seems to have worked. 4 1/2 months under water they don’t smell so I’m guessing they’re good for the livestock dogs bfast.

13 Likes

@Boozer I’m late to this party, but thought you might like to see this lady:

Highland Oaxacan Gold pearl pheno.

10 Likes

That’s it! That’s the lady. I dry sifted both plants and got a full pint of med grade and 6 oz of some nice blonder hash. Mmmmmm. Is that usually what you do with that kinda plant?

6 Likes

Lol fuck if I know, it’s my first one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::rofl::bear:
@Upstate can weigh in though, or @420noob cuz he just harvested one line that too

3 Likes

Lol my first as well but made it to harvest.

I just following @upstate curing process Walmart bag in a paper bag.

7 Likes

Wow,what kind of plant Is that?
Love the shapes.
I am a fan of the weirdo ones.
Recently got some freaks from a kind one and growing Them,I would like to know what Is that plant and where can It be found.

Very interesting structure

3 Likes

Both of our plants are Oaxacan string of pearls pheno.
@Boozer your string of pearls is awesome man! Looks pretty frosty.

4 Likes

Are those avaible to buy or Is there a kind soul with some seeds I can grow and reverse to make more seeds?
@420noob
Seems like I can’t find those seeds on the web

2 Likes

I think it’s a luck of the draw. Id imagine you could work genetics to stabilize it but as a landrace I think you’d lose it.idk @upstate is more knowledgeable in these matters.

3 Likes

Crossing two with the same trait Is my goal.I m doing that with sts spray and some freaks right now to stabilize a particular leaf shape I like,but it should be the same if I could get my hand on some of those seeds.Thanks for your help and I apologize if I am hijacking the thread
@420noob

3 Likes

For anyone interested in this easy curing method, it works great. The Walmart bag type of plastic will not stick to resin, which is why I use it.
For an ideal cure, fill bag 2/3’s with weed. Small stems are fine. Gently fold the plastic handles over themselves. This protects the weed from the brown bag you’ll then put it into. Fold up the brown bag like it’s your school lunch and put it in a good curing area. Darkness is not necessary. The brown paper bag keeps the light out.

4 Likes

I smoke the shit out of it in a pipe😁! I dream of hashing one, but I love the weed so much I’d need enough for hash and bud.
@Andrexl the pearl trait is already dominant. There are several lines of Cryptic Labs Oaxaca here on OG now, descended from my Open pollination a few years back. My line now is nearly 100% pearls, but I’ve beefed up the # of “pearls” on each plant and have gotten them to clump up nicely. You could call it a bud now. There is also a Oaxaca PS line. This is a pearl line Cryptic released. The plants are special, but are best grown large or inground outdoors for any yield. I have extra reg Oaxaca seed from other members open pollinations, but it will be awhile before I have free time to send them.

5 Likes

What’s that stand for? Beautiful pearl plant. I can’t wait to grow one big next summer! Def some Oaxaca or Thai in that one!

3 Likes

It’s the company/website/seedbank “I love growing marijuana”

4 Likes

Good God! Is that what i can look forward to? OUNCES of Oaxaca hash???I need a time machine ASAP!
Here’s the lady I’ll be growing

I’ve only smoked more than one bowl a few times
Shit will make you slur words and talk slow…for real.

12 Likes

Is that strain still around? Looks like it could be a pure Oaxaca. Flowering time 12+ weeks?

2 Likes

That sound awesome Brother @Upstate,time Is not a problem because I m actually doing a reversal with some freaks and It Is gonna take time,they still in veg,you can hit me on the private messages for anything.Thank you.
Also,I Don’t mean to stress you or anything,I hope this Is clear :slightly_smiling_face:

So basically I can’t buy these specific seeds?
Are these the regular ones you would lend me?

1 Like

Mine was a crazy pheno of an ilgm strain. One of the reasons I stopped buying their shit.

2 Likes

I just saw that strain is the gold leaf that’s funny. That’s ilgm founders own strain he created. Looks like he needs to work it a bit more for steady genetics.

2 Likes

Tropical freeze by @santero. Cut a bending branch to check trichs. Not done

This thing is screaming with some kinda mango or sweet fruit. I cant friggin wait to try her. We’re at 56 days

16 Likes