Homesteading and growing some cheeba

Ok og help me out. I’ve been playing round with best method for me yield wise outta a tent. So I took clones off three decent mommy’s and slung 15 of em in plastic grow bags. I’ve used them in the past for seedlings and then transplanted. Well these bags are kicking my ass. Here look.

Here is 15 clones and 5 gems seeds I wanted to try (sticky Ricky). I believe this is calcium def.
So this will surely fuck my yield. But more importantly I need to learn why? So being in plastic they aren’t loosing the water as fast so I can’t keep feeding? I mean got 2 fans in there. Tell me what’s up.

5 Likes

Yo @GCBudz heres one of your capjunky s1.

She’s greasy already. And then I grind my morning breakfast
and think :thinking: oh this is his double grape auto.

Damn bud I got your stuff everywhere lol. Thx man.

7 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

Id add some extra holes to the poly bags for more air in for slightly faster dry backs.

Is one of them under the canopy? I run one fan above and one under the canopy near the intake duct.
It take about 2 days to get a good dry back without the soil become hydrophobic. Some plants furthest from the fan can go 3 days before the next watering.

It could be from pushing her before flip/early in flower with nutrients, I could be wrong though.

4 Likes

The Cap Junky s1 is from @LoveDaAutos unless you meant a CJ91?

Looks great though, you’ll love the smoke.

1 Like

Well I must of labeled them wrong. Thanks @LoveDaAutos she is looking like a winner.

3 Likes

Thanks brother. You very well could be right I was pushing as hard as I could. Definitely make some holes in those bags👍🏻

2 Likes

Unless I am forgetting sending you some, which is highly likely. It’s possible you may be the only one I passed his S1’s to, I tend to let him trade his creation here.

I didn’t have alot of them, but I bribed him for a few more for my helpers collection. :wink:

I think you may find her sticking around awhile…

5 Likes

Man I have ahead a real rough go at it. Today hopefully is the turnaround. I got two packages…one being

I’ve got bugs. Like fucking Jurassic Park stuff

So I’m ready to one and done these bastards when another package shows up now who’s doing the fucking? Let’s go.

4 Likes

Is a lard a vegetable?

2 Likes

No. It’s purified hog fat.

1 Like

So it’s been pretty crazy to say the least last four weeks. And here is what’s going on

The first incubator went off yesterday. Ducks are first. 17 out of 25 isn’t awful. We may have one or two more coming

And right behind them the chicks started this morning I’ll get back to these pics later. This is somewhere in neighborhood of 1200 chicks/ducks hatched here and I’ve found some tips I will share. Let’s go down the garden

9 Likes

this is Charlie
that is Joe dirt. These are the main studs of the breeding this round.

7 Likes

got the garden in tilled twice with 2500lbs chicken and goat shit. Soil looked nice

7 Likes

Still need one more fence but deer are held up getting ready to drop so I got two weeks or so.

8 Likes

It’s a food group, like vegetables

4 Likes

But like a group party

3 Likes

Love watching “the moment”

10 Likes

Oh yeah I got some

of this going on too.

10 Likes

4 calves last week. All bulls. :crazy_face:

12 Likes