Honest Opinions please

Have you looked into the quarck based cyto anylysis of the terpines and thc’s? Dr Bruce Bugabee has done a lot with it.

2 Likes

I grew blimborn and was happy
They look good, but crinkled
Maybe a strain trait
Have you inspected under at least 60 mag?
Anytime I see stuff like this it makes me think
Broad mites.
Now im not saying it is, just the crinkled
Was how that nightmare started for me
Plant looks good though, perhaps just a touch
More N
Anyway don’t let me freak you out.

1 Like

I have under 45x highest I can go with what I have and no bugs that I can see lol

yep she went up to a heavier feed tonight 6g MegaCrop and 2g Jacks Bloom Booster in 1 gallon of water.

No do you have a link to where I can watch or read about this?

Honestly I am considering leaving it in the tent and Adding the new light in with it for 550w total in the tent. Its a 31in x 32in x 63in tent, think that would be too much?

@Magu Well, I have a Secret ingredient I use at every watering on every plant I grow regardless of the type of plant. I use SOME form of humic Acid either liquid or Powder at every watering, This is the one im currently using.

2 Likes

If you eyes are good 45 is OK
Good news
Well you prolly know the drill
Check ph
Not much nute
Not little etc lol
Not to close to light
Water ph
Temps etc
Good luck, Blimborn was good for me.
It was a free bee but i.enjoyed.

1 Like

@Toker1 I was just upstairs for a bit, and I came back down, walked into my room with the tent and all I could smell is weed lol. I am taking that as a good sign its going well lol

Humic acid is great stuff! Sounds like you’ve got plenty of nutrients going on.

You mentioned lots of gardening experience - I had that too, and found autoflowers weren’t difficult with that background experience.

There’s so many opinions on leaf removal. I’ll share mine, which is only where I must to prevent mold. Typically mold issues don’t start until flower does. You’re a week or three from having to worry about it.

Looking at your canopy, a week from now I would get really serious about not getting any water on the leaves, and I would go through and anywhere leaves are layered so that the bottom ones aren’t getting light I would remove them. At this point I’d leave any that are getting more than a tiny bit of light. Once those colas go up a few inches, I would remove more leaves. I find that moisture accumulates between leaves that are laying on top of each other and leads to mold, so I remove enough to allow air flow. You also want light hitting all of the flower areas, and air moving around them.

I don’t remove any leaves that don’t seem totally necessary on my autos. My feeling is they need them to make food. I also notice as they flower that the older leaves will color up and drop. My theory is that the plant is scavenging nutrients from the no longer necessary leaves and sending them to support the blooms. My autos often end up all naked and open inside even if I don’t remove the leaves myself.

Some people trim off the wimpy lowest / shaded branches which will never make much bud. I leave them, and after I harvest the main part of the plant I pollinate those remaining “popcorn” buds and get my seeds from them. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I am lucky that in Ohio its Dry as hell during winter, Humidity wont be a problem for me until the end of may beginning of june. Right now in My lung room its 36%rh and in the tent is 43.2rh last i checked. Not Super worried about humidity if im being honest.

2 Likes

@RainToday Do you think leaving my 150w Mars hydro and Adding my new 400w light when it comes to the tent for a total of 550w would be a bad Idea? The tent is 31in x 32in x 63in. If I can fit them both in that is.

I’m not great with lights. I do use the Photone app on my phone to get them dialed in to about 35 DLI, but I’ve got no expertise in figuring out how much fixture will provide it. Lots of folks on here are - that’s how I got something reasonable on place, just read reviews and asked advice. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gotcha gotcha. I have that app as well so ill check it with both IF they both Fit.

1 Like

So If I run my new light AND my mars hydro, I should be at about 79.83 watts per square foot. Is this too much or would this work well to push growth?

i don’t think you can get too much light inside as long as you’re not burning them. but i’ve never ran autos before.

1 Like

I agree with @sfzombie13 . Bruce Bugbee says that you can pound cannabis with as much light as you can make ( even seedlings) and they will laugh at you. But watch the temperature.

2 Likes

My biggest concern is if I add the new light and jump to 550w total, im gonna end up killing my plant that I have spent 28 days getting to where its at. I have decent airflow so i dont THINK heat should be too much of a concern.

Dr. Bugbee says that IF you have ALL of the other environmental factors adjusted correctly. It’s an important qualifier.

5 Likes

Well, I think the only fact that I might not have or be able to cover is CO2. I have a DIY CO2 Generator, but I doubt its putting out a ton of CO2. Its basically a Sugar wash Fermenting in the tent( I make wine,beer, and mead) and the by product of fermentation is CO2. Plus if the things I have read are right, the ambient CO2 where im growing should be higher than the rest of the house anyway since its in a basement, and both the furnace and Hot water heater are down here, plus CO2 being heavier than air tends to sink to the basement anyway.

1 Like

worth a read.

2 Likes