Hoodbilly Highjinks

If the rest don’t start peaking soon I may have to start new seeds. Of course they’ll probably pop as soon as the “replacements” germinate.

1 Like

That would be my luck.
:crossed_fingers:

Overall a few more plants isn’t that big a problem :sweat_smile: worst case scenario I throw a few in the ground outback before flipping to 12/12.

1 Like

Yeah 5 days in they should be sprouted, I’m done thinking about. I’m gonna go ahead and drop 4 more sb3s and the other 5 bobs in some water. Gonna pray on those 2 pebbles that haven’t sprouted but the 3 that have are fems so I can count on them.

1 Like

Well I have like $80 in lowes credit so I’m germinating a few more seeds and picking up 1 gallon fabric growbags to use instead of the two gallons. Total 31 plants assuming 100% germ rate one these(and total failure on all 8 in the tent that haven’t popped) gonna veg till they’re about 12" then flip to 12/12

1 Like

So apparently my mom has a worm bin that I’m free to raid so as long as I keep letting her use my veterans discount at lowes and come by to mow the lawn.:joy:

5 Likes

Sounds like a fair trade!

I decided to pop a just few more beans :sweat_smile:.

8 Likes

awesome @EugeneDebs420 not only one, but TWO of my strains. i didn’t see this thread until now. can’t wait to see the results.

@George :+1:

2 Likes

Actually it’s all 3 now. Got 6 black snows in there too.

3 Likes

crazy. it’s one thing to pass out a bunch of seeds, but another to see people actually growing them. this put a smile on my face today.

8 Likes

Hmmm sounds interesting, lol gotta run the sb 2&3 first

1 Like

Started transplanting last night, got one done then I realized I misplaced my marker. Found the marker, but judging by the roots on the b.o.b I moved they’re not ready. Seems like I’ve got a lot of failed sproutings too. Gonna chalk that up to it being my first soil run, think if I stick with soil long term I’m still gonna start in peat plugs like I did for hydro.

3 Likes

Ok, so some were in fact ready for transplant tonight. Had roots poking out the bottom of the red cups so let’s hope I got this right. Transplanting is scary yo. I had to take like 3 dabs between each one.

10 Likes

Think I may have overestimated my tents capacity too. :sweat_smile: I’m getting my mom setup with a grow soon to supplement her income so I guess I’ll give her a few. She doesn’t even like weed, but emergency house repairs ontop of the renovations she’s doing got her in a pinch and she’s a way greener thumb than me so I’ll help the only way I can. Had to go over there yesterday morning because the cieling in her bedroom collapsed. Good thing she wasn’t in bed too because plaster ain’t drywall.

2 Likes

The apollo apes are vigorous af! Bobs are coming along nicely, ones showing a bit of stress post transplant, Soloberrys are slow starters but coming along, pebbles are doing good, 2 failed to pop, 2 are already potted up and ones just a bit behind. The Black Snows are starting to pop up out the dirt.

3 Likes

a couple of the B.O.Bs are finding the soil mix a bit hot but doesn’t look like anything to be concerned about yet.

8 Likes

Flipping to 12/12 because my lease isn’t getting renewed and I don’t want to have to move a grow :grimacing:.

Suppose that makes it a good thing I didn’t go full out on the grow room :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

They are really taking off now for you @EugeneDebs420
Hope you can get them all over the finish line before the move.

1 Like

Forgot to close the fan hole on the bottom of the tent. Cats like weed leaves :expressionless:

9 Likes