Hoodbilly Highjinks

@EugeneDebs420 thanks for the update on the black snow/soloberry/apollo ape.

1 Like

Looks like you did some good work, especially on the apes, they’re the most vigorous by far.

2 Likes

Apes all showing sex 3/5 male. Nothing showing on the other strains yet.

2 Likes

And we got a male b.o.b joining the rest in the shower till I figure out what to do with them. Probably toss em in the woods out back.

1 Like

Flowering coming along nicely. All but one of the black snows were male :pensive: the runt of the bunch hasn’t shown yet(and I still have like 10 seeds left of that one) good m to f rates on the sb3 and bobs.

9 Likes

everything is coming along nicely, house is starting to stink, kind of a general strong dank smell nothing to distinct unless you squeeze a nug.

8 Likes

looking good. which ones are black snow/soloberry/apollo ape.? i hope i’m not bothering you by asking all the time.

1 Like

little one is the black snow, still not showing sex the rest were males.

ape

Sb3

7 Likes

Not bothering me at all (and twice is hardly all the time lol) seeing people put your work to use is a good feeling.

2 Likes

I’m still blown away by how much easier soil is than hydro. I’d have saved myself a whole lot of headache if I had started this way.

3 Likes

I started them on mollases yesterday too. Would’ve started it sooner, but I kept forgetting to grab it when I went grocery shopping :sweat_smile:. 1tbsp/gal with a bit of compost tea and phd back up to 6.8

4 Likes

And we have a power outage. Less stressful when you’re not worried about airpumps but I really need to invest in some candles.

1 Like

yeah, soil is more forgiving. i always wanted to try hydro at some point but i’m not sure.

It’s fun with a couple plants, but a pain in the ass when you scale up. If you’ve got the space run a single dwc bucket along your other plants just to try it. Branches seem sturdier in soil. I’ll chalk that up to it containing silica.

2 Likes

I’m gonna be upset when my ecig runs out of charge if they don’t get the power back on. Also my pork loins finally thawed and I can’t cook it. :tired_face:

3hours of dark during what’s normally lights on isn’t gonna induce herm traits is it?

2 Likes

I think three hours of light during lights off would be far more detrimental to a flowering plant’s wellbeing.

Edit - I’ve never seen the sun come out for a couple of hours at 2am before

2 Likes

Nope. Just a cloudy day.

3 Likes

Moved up to the 1000w hps.

7 Likes