Hoodini Presents: My First Grow Log

Manual like override buddy I’m out of likes again

1 Like

That’s Katrina Blair and the wisdom of weeds!

1 Like

Omg! I want to sign up for her classes. . .expensive as f*ck though. . .does it come with a degree :joy::wink:

2 Likes

Ya that’s how I got into microscope work on the amateur level! lol It’s not just worms it’s everything bacteria, fungi, Arthropods , microarthropods that make soil!

2 Likes

Dude i wonder if she will take payments lol I am totally looking into this, thanks bro

1 Like

Ya that would be fun to take classes your right about the money thing though the wife would probably divorce me! Lol

1 Like

Another pip for me too :grin:

1 Like

Lol i don’t have to worry about that anymore :cry::wink::grin:

1 Like

Those damn dots are getting more difficult to count eh?

You’ll be working on 99 status pretty soon! Haha

1 Like

Lol i thought the same thing, I have to close one eye and move my finger over each one to count them hahaha

1 Like

Sorry about cluttering up your thread bro! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Dude it hasn’t seen this much action since college :wink::grin::joy:

Another vid for you you’ll enjoy

Dude the part of the video on how much his soil profile will hold water where he farms will blow you away ! (Like when it rained 13" and his soil held it all with no wash away) and all the benefits he’s getting from healthy soil!

3 Likes

Not many have watched the above video I posted here somewhere kinda of sad of what potential soil could have , but people just don’t choose so to do it that way ! Soils are very important to the health of the earth if just more would try a little harder big differences could be made!

1 Like

Absolutely my man, I haven’t watched it because I’m running low on data hahaha but it will be my next watched video

1 Like

Looks great man, I can’t wait to see how these turn out for you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @chunk I’m just as anxious as you hehe :wink: with most outdoor grows a lot of shit can happen fast

2 Likes

I hear you on that, I currently have a bug problem with my outdoor grow that needs to get sorted out ASAP. But for some reason I still enjoy outdoor growing more than indoors.

2 Likes

Bugs you say. . .what seems to be the problem?
Ps I would like your posts but I’m out of likes

3 Likes

Been trying to figure out the exact bug, They are these little black beetles that have been nibbling away on water leafs. I’m going to capture one next time I go and research how to get rid of the little bastards aha.

1 Like