Hoss Selections for Charity (Cuts Direct)

[Donation: DC1]

7 Likes

Hell ya that’s awesome!

3 Likes

That brings the totals donated so far to:

SPCA: 200
The Faison Center: 250

17 Likes

Thank you!

9 Likes

Cory Heime just dropped in to say howdy!

Many thanks @hoss8455 , I am excited to get a chance to run her.

:v:

20 Likes

That’s beautiful

1 Like

Much appreciated @hoss8455 arrived perfect

18 Likes

so cool bro :green_heart:

4 Likes

Next offering is coming via @JustANobody. He was kind enough to get me some cuts to make available for charity.

Blockberry Breeder Cut (Not MobileJays Superboof)

Smell: Grapefruit/Orange Rind
Taste: Grapefruit/Orange Rind
Medium: Organic soil
Flower time: Chopped at day 59
I am told her range 60-65 days.

“Blockberry is an easy to grow vigorous plant. She is coated in trichomes and smokes as good as she looks. Blockberry has a very nice calming high, that doesn’t knock out, while bringing on a full body high. Cuttings root very easily.”

This one will come along with a rooted Halle Berry as well.

Price is $65 shipped for the pair, which breaks down to 15 shipping and a donation of $50.

The charity for this one will be made as a food donation of groceries to some of the community fridges set up by this organization:

26 Likes

OK guys, new package deal. Only one available.

Blockberry & Dogwalker OG

Ticket is gonna be $65 shipped. Breaks down to 15 shipping inside US, and a donation of 50. Donation for this one is gonna be The Faison Center.

Please contact me before donating.

Write up for Dogwalker: Hoss Selections for Charity (Cuts Direct) - #18 by hoss8455
Information on Charity: https://www.faisoncenter.org/

21 Likes

Dogwalker & Blockberry Deal gone!

Still have a Blockberry & Halle Berry combo available.

17 Likes

That’s awesome! I hope the rest go so you can full up that fridge.

6 Likes

Hey @Than good to see you over here bud.

1 Like

With that, the Blockberry & Halle Berry are gone. Big thank you to @JustANobody for his contribution and kindness.

And the person that picked up the deal sent a bit extra and that was spent on another pack of root riots (with the donors permission)

Next batch will include:

Dogwalker OG
&
Illudium

Message me if you’d like to reserve one, other wise I’ll post as they become available. Thank you guys tremendously for the support.

11 Likes

Fantastic! You’re doing good things @hoss8455!

5 Likes

Great things happening in this thread. Love to see the generosity.

4 Likes

I truly thank you guys for your contributions here. Not only am I able to proliferate genetics I care about & redirect funds to organizations that do great things, but it allows me to fight as well.

It allows me to fight back against one of the only prevalent negative aspects of this community (not OG but the cannabis space as a whole) I love. And that’s the greed and taxing that goes on within it. So many take advantage of others. I was inspired by someone who surprised me when they left money on the table. I’ll do it in the name of helping others and I’ll leave every dollar on the table [that I can] for as long as I can.

And if it does lead me into the ground, I’ll fall flipping a double bird to the cats tryna pillage the game.

29 Likes

Hey hey buddy @JustANobody! I love what you are doing here @hoss8455. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Just want to thank @hoss8455 and @JustANobody, love the thread and what you guys are doing! This is a great cause!! Everything came packaged with care and super healthy! I am glad to have the opportunity to be part of the mission!!

22 Likes

Enjoy them. This is all @hoss8455, I just wanted to help out because it’s such a great thing he’s doing.

9 Likes