Hoss Selections for Charity (Cuts Direct)

I have 1 rooted LA Pure Kush available for $50 shipped. Recently tested negative for HLVD by 3Rivers Biotech. The donation for this one will be Ric O’Barry’s Dolphin Project. Please message to reserve.

Full write up for the LAPK: Hoss Selections for Charity (Cuts Direct) - #54 by hoss8455

Terpene/Canabinoid results:

21 Likes

This is what I am smoking today. Although all I have RN are some scrappy leftover larf chunks from last year, it’s fantastic.

6 Likes

I’ve got a package available! The donation for this one will be to The Faison Center, an organization that serves the autistic community of all ages. More information on them can be found in the thread above.

The package consists of:

Dogwalker OG rooted clone
Corey Heime #2 rooted clone
A pack of Corndog Walker (Dogwalker OG x Cheddar Skunk #11)
A pack of Cheddar Skunk Backcross V1 (Corey Heime #2 x Cheddar Skunk #11)

Price is $100 plus $10 USPS Priority Ship

25 Likes

On it!!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Ran out of likes going through here. Super cool of you!!

2 Likes

Well that was laser fast! All sold. Gonna get the donation up shortly and who knows maybe more to come. As always I appreciate the opportunity to do positive things with my time/efforts. Hope everyone has a great one.

17 Likes

16 Likes

Good on ya man!!

8 Likes

100 percent to charity! Hit me up if you’re interested in anything. Lots of positive experiences here with folks picking up gear from me and half or more is HLVD tested negative this year. Better prices, clean plants and you can even shop with me if you dislike me cause I’m not making a bean.

20 Likes

I’ll be hitting you up for some when this run finishes up for sure.

4 Likes

What is ODD? I am not familiar with that strain and didn’t have much luck on google.

Also, I’m still interested in a cut of that triangle kush if you ever put her up for auction…

Here’s a couple write ups I’ve done of her boss.

@TeddyNuggets

11 Likes

Thanks hoss! Sounds interesting!

2 Likes