How do my clones look !?

I’ve heard that and figured that was the issue. When I went for the sleep study it was the first time I didn’t take an edible before bed in a long time (on 4/20 of all days). I dreamt all night long, super vivid and non stop. The guy who administered the test was cool and I had mentioned that I was on the medical program the night before. I told him in the morning how much I dreamed and that it was probably because I didn’t take the edible. He was the one that said no man you haven’t been hitting REM, you were in REM most of the night last night.

Well if you’re not waking up tired that’s a good sign. I would sleep 8 hours and feel like I slept 4, always at a deficit. If your sleep is restful you might be fine then. Not sure about the watches, never had one.

After I got my cpap I googled to see how I could turn it into a forced air bong (don’t judge me lol). There was a guy who said he rigged up his volcano to his cpap successfully. He would set it for a half hour and fall asleep breathing vapor. Dude said he slept like a champ and his dreams were insane.

2 Likes

Common move this sleep talk somewhere other then here thanks guys !

1 Like

@Rabeats2093 So how did you sleep last night?

:rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes

It’s a hybrid.

1 Like

Lol,
How long can you keep a cut in water, and it stay viable to root?

I’ve had some cuts now for 10days In a glass sitting in a window sill and they are as green as the day I cut!

2 Likes

I think alot of people take clones simply by doing that and still have decent success.

2 Likes

Neat. Just kept them incase I got around to taking it a step further to try and root.

I do this every defoliation , end up throwing them out .

Idek about cannabis never cloned but this is a basil cut lol obviously but here’s how I propagate a variety of plants …

45 degree cut about two inches below a node
Then I cut the tip of my forty five so The bottom of the stem is almost fiberous and put it in a water bottler full of cold water let it sit for two days and change it around day five warm water the second time usually have roots seven eight days

2 Likes