How do you cope with pain.. without painkillers

I can vouche for kratom it definitely works like a opiod. Not as strong but a good pain reliever. Red maeng DA is the best for pain. Less sd effects too. I rarely feel weird or uneasy after taking

3 Likes

I have what they call an incomplete spinal cord injury. I had an allergic reaction to anesthesia when I was 25 the damage I have to my body is from compensating with spinal cord injury for 27 years.

2 Likes

I can relate to that… not nearly as bad as your situation but it’s crippling some times.

1 Like

I learned how to make gummies on youtube it real easy

5 Likes

Send some my way :grin::joy:

1 Like

Check the SSDD F2 BX 1 run by @HolyAngel for nerve pain medicine.

3 Likes

Sunshine day dream?

3 Likes

Yep, sunshine daydream f2

4 Likes

Cool… shame I can’t just pop anything I wish :thinking::smiley::joy:

1 Like

Shame we can get a tester for every strain grow/reproduced in the seed runs :rofl::joy::rofl::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Hum… Coin flips with “plant matter” sample hum… Muahahaa :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::thinking::wink::smiley:

1 Like

I have found that ogkb and bubba kush dominant plants are very good for pain

2 Likes

Sounds nice

1 Like

I made a wiki, please feel free to add

1 Like

They are “kannabia seeds” purple kush bro. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :v:

3 Likes

I did a wikiable edit, can you confirm?

1 Like

If you are going the CBD route and you know it works for you try this Hemp Flower Kief | 2019 Harvest | Wholesale Pounds - High CBD Hemp Flower & Pollen | Horn Creek for 150 you can get a pound of keif at 20-40% cbd . I have no connection to these folks just the best deal of legit , clean,quality grow product. I can voche for quality, its leftover mixed keif so it sort of has a generic flavor but is very smooth in a joint with some thc herb. I also take an snri class drug from my doctor. The SNRI is a class of antidepressants that help with the preception of pain as one of its side effects but some side effects can be good. Chronic pain actually lowers your pain threshold over time in a process a lot like emotional burn out. You just run out of coping chemicals in the brain and it can feel really overwhelming. Another one is talk therapy. Some of my pain was stress induced so going over my rough childhood helped me come down and emotionally regulate (childhood emotional neglect can destroy your immune system to the point of auto immune disease) which has made my pain more manageable. Hope this helps

7 Likes

I couldn’t go without weed. It would be hell.

4 Likes

A lot of low back problems can come from a weak core and atrophied lower back and glute muscles. Gentle exercises like planks and reverse hyperextensions can almost always help

4 Likes

Mine looks like a dried up creek bed. All cracked and crooked. I didn’t know if you smoked pot a dr would give you a prescription for opioids.

2 Likes