How do you smoke your plants?

I keep checking Dispo’s, sometimes buy, so far always dissapointed, but in my case no way to compare against mine due to circumstances except when in Michigan, so I compare theres to mine, what you call a costly lesson

2 Likes

Yeah that’s standard rate here, even on the streets it’s usually 60 unless you know someone. Seen it as far down as $45 or $50 per 8th for good quality, but the top shelf dispo stuff is usually better for a few more bones, its the ~20% tax they add on top that really bites you. ~$73 out the door for an 8th and they don’t sell in any higher quantities than that. Paying per eighth all the way up.

4 Likes

Fuckballs!
I can get an oz of bottom shelf out the door for like 280ish. If I go black market, i can get better flowers for 150 an oz.

I don’t even want to know extract prices.

2 Likes

i suppose it depends where your at, but I have seen it at prices very low, as i think it should be, I give it away to a small extent, I know others that “gift” as well…those are good prices

Cannabis is setup to be a big money deal now that its almost legal, to me that is wrong on so many levels

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve mentioned that I’m morally against selling what I grow. I give away as much as I smoke when I grow it.

5 Likes

You get back what you give.:heart:

4 Likes

In all honesty, who ever can start knocking out and distributing a “pbr” of ganja for a minimal price point will probably end up winning to become the largest supplier. Looks at the liquor store. You can buy $20 6 packs of fancy craft stuff, or you can get a 15 pack of budweiser for 12.99. And which companies have the largest market share? The cheap shit. Because there are a ton of broke people that want to be inebriated.

I imagine being able to get a fancy craft cannagar for $30-50, or a pack of Marlborough jays for $20. Someday…

4 Likes

Well i dont mean that caregivers and what not even the private guy couldnt make money off it, just the amount of greed involved…and open competition would be awesome!

3 Likes

It’s more like 75 bucks for an eighth after taxs for rec.

The black market in my area is just as bad, they just match the dispos with 20 a g prices.

2 Likes

Washington sate oz.s at some places is 50-60 bucks

4 Likes

Seriously? White Market?

The cheapest I’ve seen white market around Detroit was 210ish. And it was honestly shitty. I can get top shelf black market for 150.

2 Likes

I smoke my tops and use the rest for edibles and oil. @OGBohab I was at the dispensary the other day and every eighth they had was 75 bucks… how high can it go??

2 Likes

I’m currently midway through my harvest. Because I bought some bubble bags, I’m basically only keeping my tops, all the sugar leaves and larf is getting fresh frozen and turned into bubble hash, then its going to be cooked in coconut oil for edibles

4 Likes

I always wanted to try those bubble bags. I plan on stripping all bottoms and mid this season, see how that turns out. I want to see if I can achieve nothing but solid tops…

3 Likes

I use the bottoms and larf for bubble too.

My opinion is the weed has never been cheaper and more accessible, especially here in Ontario.

I have 4 choices of $80 ounces from one gray market dispensary, to me that’s just nuts!

6 Likes

You can buy an ounce from the OCS for $100.

It’s hard to tell from the description but I think it’s larf.

Obviously I haven’t bought it to try.

2 Likes

My local is “married to jane”.

https://marriedtojane.ca/menu/category/Sale%20Items

I can choose from:
Purple kush
Orange cookies
White widow
All for $80.
Not larf as I wanted to see if it was terrible, bought a q.p. of 4 strains. Also talked them doing the b.c blueberry at same price ($80/oz) and then knocking the price down to 300 for the whole shebang.

A 300$ q.p. for shits and giggles…

Not top shelf, but I’ve smoked far worse that I paid far more for…

Looks like they are now doing 20% off 80$ ounces…lol

3 Likes

Idk man it’s crazy! I try to stay out of there now that I have some of my own. Only way I can afford any there is buying 7grams of smalls for 115. Just to mix in something different.

2 Likes

I don’t even know how much weed costs here anymore. I usually value mine at $10 a gram when I consider buying seeds or equipment. :+1::seedling:

8 Likes

i remember $10 lids that were 3 fingers , sometimes more then a oz, that’s the lowest prices i remember

5 Likes