How I send seeds, on a budget

nice technique. glad you shared it.

2 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground this is a great method. When I run out of coin flips I’m going to switch over to it. I appreciate being able to decrease the plastic I use whenever possible, and using notecards instead of a coin flip will do it!

3 Likes

Thanks to @Oldtimerunderground
i can attest to this working great!
after he clued me in on his sipping method i only used 1 reg forever stamp for state to state and 2 reg forever stamps to go USA to Canada. greeting card with 2 washers wrapped inside and i didn’t mark any of them as non-machineable.
it was actually my virgin voyage so i must have asked him 3 times if he was sure they would make it with that amount of postage :grin:

6 Likes

This is one clever and brilliant packaging. Imma try this sometime soon. Great job!

3 Likes

get you some international forever stamps and some “extra ounce” stamps. even cheaper than using 2 forevers internationally.

3 Likes

hi @GreenAffiliates and welcome to OverGrow. please feel free to introduce yourself if you havent!!

1 Like

I once threw some loose seeds into a suitcase and went hunting for them when I got home. Jamaica.

2 Likes

your frugality excites me!!

2 Likes

Least I can do for someone with a shepherd in his avatar.

3 Likes

Thank you @Oldtimerunderground

Very cool of you to send these my way, much appreciated!

OTseeds

Can you tell me more info on the other crosses? PAC x RMH? Purps Secret?

6 Likes

Yummy life cereal :bowl_with_spoon:

2 Likes

Glad they made it @NorthNorthNugs :grin:

Pink Animal Crackers x Rocky Mountain High

Purps x Crockett’s Confidential

6 Likes

Shhhhhhhhhhhhheeeat! Now I’m even more excited. Thank you for the extra surprise :smiley: Super OG of you my man!

4 Likes

i tried this and love it. i can get 7 packs in one envelope and its under an ounce. the only thing i do different is to fold the excess back up over the washer and staple the sides. it looks like a big after dinner mint from a fancy restaurant.
the only downside to this is that i found out about it after i bought coin flips.

2 Likes

That’s awesome!! :grinning:

Nice work with that huge giveaway you did today too @antheis :grin:

1 Like

The genius of the staples has yet to be fully realized.

I’ve seen how some people roll on OG, but people like me can’t always pop every seed right away.

For people like me these seed packages can be converted into resealable containers. Remove the top staple, then loosen the uppermost prongs of the two successive staples. Refold the card stock in line with the staple holes, and slide the hanging staples over the newly folded edge.

But don’t take my word for it, allow these photos to do all the talking:

5 Likes

@lophophora.ca that’s pretty cool. I like how you made the staple like a hinge lock. The pics show it perfectly.

3 Likes

Thank you again very generous of you. And the black n blue cookies made my day.

6 Likes

Anyone know who sent me these?

5 Likes

It was probably OTUG, that’s his signature packaging.

5 Likes