How much do u smoke?

I don’t set a number of bags per bowl… I find the strains have a HUGE impact on that. I mean HUGE!

…there’s time’s I can put a 0.5 in there and vape 5-6 bags. Other times I can put a 0.5 in there and vape 8-10 bags!

…the ONLY CATCH - is when it’s NOT my bud! I have not idea what other people do but, 3-4 bags in and I’m about ready to cough my head off!

I personally like to slowly roast my bowls. I start around 5 (analog), then 5.5, 6.0, 6.5. That’s usually my limit, unless it’s one of my personal strains, then I may go 7-9. Of course sometimes I have off days when I can’t smoke much, then I keep it at 5. (4-5 seems to be best to taste flavor!)

4 Likes

It’s very different from smoking for sure! Took me a bit to get used to it when I first got my cano’… but now I much prefer it!

You should try lower temps 345-355F/four-five-analog and see if he still dislikes the flavor.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I do and exactly what I’ve noticed, too. Some strains are done after 2 bags and some I can push to 4-5. I don’t quite understand why that is. I also start at 5 and work my way up to 7. I think that’s the best way to maximize it.

3 Likes

I work 830am-830pm hard labor and smoke 2-3 grams a day or basically 3 joints a day. Maybe more if I meet up with friends after work

3 Likes

2 to 5 bowls on the dynavap, so 0.3-1g/day.

1 Like

My wife and I smoke about 1.5oz to 2oz a week. All flower. Though I only smoke outside of work, my proffesion is kinda dangerous…high voltage work.

7 Likes

I smoke about a 1/8th a day of flower plus a couple dab rips. I work from home so can smoke whenever I want. I’m out of the country for about a month annually and do a 1 month long tolerance break. You don’t realize how potent bud is these days until you do a long tolerance break.

3 Likes

It’s easy for us growers to become spoiled.!

3 Likes

Plus you could collect seeds from around the world and mail em.home

Peace out and stay safe

2 Likes

Yes Cory it is. My wife calls us weed snobs…lol. Take a few hits, tap it out (flaming parachutes…lol), and pack fresh allot of times. But, we can do that :+1:

4 Likes

Yes we can. Ever so blessed we are!

2 Likes

@Pawsfodocaws curious, are you smashing your own for dabs? If so, what strain?

1 Like

Lately @nefrella it has been all mac buds … I am in the process of starting a few more mac moms and a Strawberry cough. I have six auto fems going for just a quick 60 day re up on smoke. And I have a nice amount of mac buds I’m sitting on. I also am doing a test run which turned into a f2 project on rainbow ylly by tricoma-gold-genetics trying to find a pure red pheno. They are all knocked up and the male is soon to be culled after collection of pollen for later use. I really would like to see the oil from the Strawberry cough. I also plan to let all autos go a few days longer to get some sedative buds. By the way its vacuumed oven purged bho.

2 Likes

Well how much I smoke depends on how much I got. Three grams a day if I am trying to make it last., but I won’t be getting anything for months I’m broke, in debt, and the old lady lost her job. We are barely making rent and food, only way we will be smoking is if the dime bag actually costs a dime.

1 Like

Alot. Its 11am on a Tuesday and I’m smoking this fatty not even my first joint of the day :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Compared to you guys I’m a lightweight :slight_smile:. I’ve found that I get something like a weed hangover when I smoke. Not the typical nausea/headache hangover you get from alcohol, but my concentration, attentivenes and mental capacity are all impaired the next day. That means that I mostly smoke on fridays and saturdays since I need to be at full capacity for my job and family (2 young kids).

This has changed with the Corona quarantine situation though… Been working from home on/off for the past month and a half, which means I smoke pretty much every evening. One vape load is more than enough for me and the wife, so I’d say we’re around 0.25 grams/day currently.

3 Likes

I used to smoke from 5 grams to 10, sometimes whole 25g bag… Used to like getting crashed… Last couple of years i lowered like you, couple of tokes was enough, now i dont smoke because i my psyche… :confused:

1 Like

Either an ounce of weed or a half an ounce of wax a week. Never keep the same on hand at the same time. Instead of taking tbreaks, I just smoke wax and go back to weed when my tolerance is fucked. Cant really take tolerance breaks weed keeps me stable.

4 Likes

Yeah I always liked some sense of sobriety. I use to start in the morning and never come down till I hit the sack. Nowadays I’m more like when I drink or maybe eat an edible at nights

2 Likes

I’m with you bro! Don’t save it, it will save you! Put it in your head.

1 Like