How much do you smoke a day?

I leave those for the wife when I’m not around. :rofl:

3 Likes

Good to know @ReikoX I was thinking about trying those. I’m much too lazy. I’ll stick with the regular hemp papers. I use the long ones as well @Mongobongo

1 Like

I hear you on the cones. Made a mold to roll my own but it still takes time to pack. I find my Raw Roller is so quick and easy.

7 Likes

The wife and me both do about 1/4oz each a day, plus she does edibles as well. Both of us do a bit of concentrate but not daily.

2 Likes

On a good day none, on a bad day maybe up to 3g. Trying to fix my lungs at the moment though so edible extracts are something I’m looking into but I don’t feel that confident at making some. I don’t want to make something to freeze as there’s no room, I want a jar of something that will stay good for a while maybe some sort of sweets as they last right?. Been looking at the green Dragon tincture thread but I may have to ask for it to be dummed down or ask my mrs for help haha.

2 Likes

Hey @Bob13,
I remember you mentioning your nonneurotypicality. ReikoX has broken things down beautifully.

The Tincture and Hard Candy procedures are not difficult. I would suggest practicing them separately (chunking). You need tincture before you can make infused candy but you can make plain candy anytime. Sugar, Karo (corn syrup) and flavoring. Leave extra time for cleanup. The candy hardens on everything, spoons, dishes, counters. Ants love it. In addition to ant spit, It dissolves with warm water.

Make tincture - a few easy steps over two days.

Make candy. Do it without cannabis until you get the flow. It’s cheap (pennies) and quick (20 min + cleanup) enough to screw it up a few times without hardship. You will need to stay present and watch a thermometer for a bit.

When you have both skills down, then combine them.

4 Likes

Holy fuck there, Chong…lol…serious fatty on the right!!! Haven’t smoked one of those in a long time…lol. that’ll give you a little pick-me-up for sure…lol

3 Likes

It’s about 10grams a day or more plus some dab, I like the Raw 300s because I need a lot of papers.

4 Likes

Funny when I head up north for a 14 day set I have to spend 20 min breaking down and rolling my wife’s joints for her. I’m doing it all wrong.

1 Like

I can hang with you for sure. But my home grown makes me take a weed nap in the afternoon if I over indulge

2 Likes

I’ve started to buy the box on amazon for 30 bucks. Last me a few months.

6 Likes

We should just go splits on this

6 Likes

Oh damn never saw that one before. That’s a big ass box :rofl::rofl:

That would be like buying 5 boxes of 24 packs for 75$ each. So 15$ a box of 24 each. Damn.

3 Likes

Omg! Thanks @Mongobongo I’m gonna order a box! Not the 150 dollar one though lol

2 Likes

lol, well I gotta say I pretty much work with a doob hanging outta the side of my face

6 Likes

Does it roll cones?

2 Likes

I can’t for the life of me get mad at that. grow hard Pedro.

2 Likes

thats a T shirt…
if I just gave some T-Shirt making mogul another money maker its ok I give away free thought all the time.

1 Like

No, but you can pack em full and tight for a nice slow burn.

10 Likes

lmao that pic is so true. I used to use king size papers (not kingsize slim :angry:) and smoke 3g joints to myself several times a day, my neighbors rolling like 0.2g pinner’s lmao … but now I mostly only eat edibles and smoke dabs, I don’t like smoking joints inside

4 Likes