How much do you smoke a day?

an 1/8th a week or less. I only smoke in the evening as even with sativa my brain goes too slow to work efficiently. I’m self-employed and time is money. It will take me twice as long to get a job done if I’m high. It’s a extremely rare occasion when I wake and bake and when I do I always regret it. I use it for depression/anxiety, but I’ll have to white knuckle it during the day. I enjoy growing it much more than smoking it these days, quite frankly. I’ve become super sensitive to strains since I’ve gotten older.

19 Likes

Well I guess I did have a couple of peices of the fudge I made so let’s put my estimate all the way up to 1 gram per 6 months to account for the occasional edible.

14 Likes

Probably averages out to an Ounce of flower every 6-7 days but I don’t smoke before work or at work, So less on weekdays and more on weekends

5 Likes

lol i am becoming an edible convert recently myself. i have been dry regarding smoke while in week 7 of this crop currently and my entire life i felt like edibles are meh. like they never really worked on me. well i am starting to think edibles are the shiznit…but i have realized you cannot also smoke it and use edibles, a least for me i can’t or it won’t work. the shit i was eating last week was getting my mind so creative stimulated for at least 5 hours i was astounded. it was awesome. the thing is i havent had smoke. i think for sure it is more than a tolerance thing to i think smoking on the day you eat edibles is a waste. at least for me. if you are gonna eat em eat em for breakfast dont wake n bake. just some advice for ppl who may have also felt edibles dont work on them. you literally cannot smoke before or duirng an edible session or the come down from the smoked cannabis makes you think you are “sober” even if you ate 300mg edibles

11 Likes

I am blessed with a low tolerance. depending on my pain levels a good week I can get by on 2 grams of bud, a bad week 3 grams of bud and half a gram of RSO.

When I injured myself, a buddy who was out of the forces, sent me 30grms of a medreleaf weed 25% thc. I gave 3 grams away. I smoked it everyday, for a year and 4 days, and nothing else lol. I am cheap to get stoned :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Bro I am seriously jelous. It doesn’t matter how much I smoke any more, I still have to stop and think If I’m even stoned.
Last time I got baked to any serious degree was after stuffing a half gram lump of rosin a cone and smoking the whole lot, and even then only for an hour or so… My lungs and throat give out long before my brain does. Oh how I long for the green-out days of old :joy: And like everyone says, this aint no pissing contest,it’s a serious annoying problem!!

8 Likes

Gotta agree with reiko. As long as there is some left after the next run finishes, it’s been a success.

12 Likes

A few ounces a week and a gram or more of extracts also. I tend towards being more and more of a medical patient as I age and fall apart. I’m still a highon though :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Me too. A joint can last me 2 weeks.

7 Likes

I used to be on 10grams a day but cut down a lot lately … now I generally smoke 1 or 2 spliffs a day or a couple dabs of rosin. 1gram rosin lasts me about 2 weeks now

6 Likes

And to me this is why the THC content for a DUI is so tricky. The level that gets me high is different than what gets you high.

12 Likes

Believe it or not it was Barney’s farm fem beans. I’d say it’s one of their better, more stable strains. Easy to grow, finishes around 70 days from bud onset, and a hit you in the face stone that mellows in to a nice body high. I think I have pics in my tent thread.

8 Likes

The wife and I do about 1/2 per month… So about 1/2g per day. Both of us only smoke after work, and for me usually after 9 or 10pm. I like it to relax before bed and let go of stress. She likes to have it a little earlier so it doesn’t affect her dream state.

9 Likes

Well my med license says 4 grams per day so… 4 grams per day. :wink: :wink: :smiley:

14 Likes

I think smoking a pipe helps keep my tolerance down, when I smoke usually late afternoon when my neck starts to get compressed, and the pain starts getting worse. I will have about 3 tokes to start, then hit it once every 10-15 minutes until the pain has ebbed away a bit, then as and when required. Most people I know usually smoke a joint straight through, start to finish, which pushes the high to its max, and causes a fast tolerance build up.

When my daughters boyfriend started dating her, he didnt smoke anything, After the first year he would have the occasional hit off the pipe with me, That was 3 years ago, when he was 19. Last Christmas he bought a pipe for my daughter and later when she went back to University in BC, he had to buy himself one, and would come round and, I would give him some weed, he lives just up the road with his M+D, his grand mother lives next door, and his aunt lives 5 houses further up the street. They all smoke joints, so that’s what he started doing with them.

At first he was going through 1-2 grams a week then he started coming round more often or asking for larger amounts, I asked why he using so much and he said that his aunt and grand mother were coming round all the time, now that they knew he was getting free weed lol.

So I said I am not supporting there habit as well as his, and said, your only getting 3 g a week max. His parents separated 3 months ago, so we said he could stay with us while things were getting sorted out, he usually lives here when my daughter is back from Uni anyway, so it was no big deal having him here an extra couple of months. After the second or third week, he stopped asking for weed, as I would give him a hard time about the amount he was using, as he was still smoking joints, and I kept saying use the pipe and save my weed lol.

A couple of weeks ago, I went into my stores for a change up, I had some outside grown GDP, that I left hanging in the workshop way too long, and it dried to a crisp, so I just jarred it for oil making and put it with the rest. I noticed almost 2/3 of the jar had gone. There was 78g in that jar, now there is 32g, so he has gone through 46g in 6 weeks, of crap weed. I have also noticed a drop in the lucky dip jar as well, which contains the last 2-3 grams of anything left over, in any one litre jar, so it doesn’t dry out completely.

So last week I said to him, I was locking all the weed up, I didn’t, and he was back to 3 g a week, so now he has been back on the pipe, for 2 weeks, with his half gram a day, and his tolerance is dropping down again, I offered him some extra last weekend, as my daughter is dipping into his now, and again, and he said, he didn’t need it, and was doing Ok on the pipe, just having a toke every 10-15 minutes.

8 Likes

Amen! Ends right there, dosen’t It?

2 Likes

I think my scale does 0.01g. What I smoke as a single dose does not show up on it. I like my doses as I like my grows: micro.

10 Likes

Can go back to it later if I want. If not too impressed can gift it to somebody down on their luck

2 Likes

I can only wake and bake on days I don’t have anything planned, because I become unreliable. I’ll stay home all day doing projects or chores, weed doesn’t make me social and I already have difficulty with large groups of people.

When the day’s work is done, I’ll burn down 2 or 3 joints. My friends smoke more of my stash then I do.

7 Likes

Jesus! Thats incredibly low, right? Or am.I.missing something? But I LOVE reading ur posts cuz u got skills, man! For the love of growing, huh?

3 Likes